PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Armchair QB: Late Night Edition

War Machine Dawg
10-16-2016, 11:18 AM
Peeps, the Late Night Edition of AC QB is available at M&WN. Check it out, let me know what you think. I'd love to have a discussion about our offensive identity moving forward this season.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/10/16/msu-armchair-qb-late-night-edition/

War Machine Dawg
10-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Sunday night bump

bulldawg28
10-16-2016, 07:24 PM
You definitely got it off your chest, I'll give you that. We still have no identity offensively with no consistency with either the pass or run. We operate in spurts. Both the run and pass have been crap shoots when needed the most.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Good write up. Very fair assessment. I keep seeing some glimmers of hope and good play and then we shoot ourselves in the foot. I too want to see more Relf offense. Good job again!

War Machine Dawg
10-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Good write up. Very fair assessment. I keep seeing some glimmers of hope and good play and then we shoot ourselves in the foot. I too want to see more Relf offense. Good job again!

We probably aren't as bad as we're playing, but we aren't good, either. There are things we can do to minimize our weaknesses. For whatever reason, Mullen is choosing not to go that route. I think the biggest problem is lack of leadership from within the team itself. I'll probably expand on that idea in an article later.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2016, 09:21 PM
We probably aren't as bad as we're playing, but we aren't good, either. There are things we can do to minimize our weaknesses. For whatever reason, Mullen is choosing not to go that route. I think the biggest problem is lack of leadership from within the team itself. I'll probably expand on that idea in an article later.

I think you nailed it brother! We show some glimpses of good play but leaders got to make the killer plays and we ain't had that yet. Deion Sanders said every team got to have a dog to put the game on their back in crunch time. I read something PJ Fleck said and I've found it to be true, on bad teams no one leads on good teams coaches lead, on elite teams players lead. Somebody gotta step up if we are gonna improve. Maybe it's just post Dak syndrome cause he defintely was the alpha dog.