PDA

View Full Version : If someone would've told me we held them to 21 points I'd bet you we would've won....

Saltydog
08-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Our offense is BAD. O Line has not improved. Defense looked bad in the third but they were tired. Player I'm the most disappointed in was Autry. Oh wait, Bell did miss a chip shot field goal so throw him in the mix as well. Dak is still very raw. Need to get him some reps.

hailmari
08-31-2013, 06:14 PM
We looked so good those first two drives on offense, then that O-line shat the bed hard. I never would've thought they'd suck it up against that defense. Russell got scared and once the run game was gone, we were done. Perk was hot at first but he got canceled out by OSU quick. They made adjustments, we didn't.

Positives: I like J-Rob.
Defense did pretty good, imo. Consider the offense they went against, injuries, and lack of help from the O, they did pretty good.
Ross and Wilson are good (but will get the ball to them?)
We got some trash talkers and swag on defense, finally.
Chris Jones.

Saltydog
08-31-2013, 06:37 PM
we had a 3 and 23 and ran it. We were just way too predictable for my liking. I know class 1A HS coordinators better than Les. He's got to go, even if Mullen doesn't and if we lose to Ole Miss and go 4-8, like I suspect, I'm ready for Dan to leave. I'll take HUD.

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 06:42 PM
If we throw it, we win the game period. No running game or OLine is going to run it with eight men in the box the whole game. Our play calling was terrible. We have big receivers and they were open the whole game. OSU's secondary was terrible. Heck the safties were in and expecting run. The long ball would have been there. Eight men in the box will make any OLine look bad. We did a great job on pass protecting. Why did we go away from the pass, just why?????