PDA

View Full Version : Big sec weekend coming up

msstate7
10-16-2016, 08:25 AM
We have a game that's possible to win... not ready to say we will though.

Ark at auburn

Om at lsu

aTm at bama... interesting note about this game is knight has faced bama before in sugar bowl. He was 32/44 348 yds 4 td 1 int

klong-dog
10-16-2016, 08:31 AM
Auburn -3 LSU -3 Bama -12

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 08:35 AM
aTm vs. bama probably for the SEC West.

ShotgunDawg
10-16-2016, 08:41 AM
Bama will win by 20. It won't be a game.

Just remember that Tennessee and A&M went to overtime last weekend. I'm sure CBS will air the Bama/A&M game, but it will be 24-6 at half time

Thick
10-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Bama has ruined college football...damn the pachyderms!!!***

DownwardDawg
10-16-2016, 09:21 AM

Just remember that Tennessee and A&M went to overtime last weekend. I'm sure CBS will air the Bama/A&M game, but it will be 24-6 at half time

^^^This^^^^
It's not gonna be a game.

Coursesuper
10-16-2016, 10:03 AM
We have a game that's possible to win... not ready to say we will though.

Ark at auburn

Om at lsu

aTm at bama... interesting note about this game is knight has faced bama before in sugar bowl. He was 32/44 348 yds 4 td 1 int

We won't win, we have no heart. Therefore the rest of the games mean dick to me, because none of them have any affect on whether MSU is going to finish in last place in the west or not.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 10:05 AM
We won't win, we have no heart. Therefore the rest of the games mean dick to me, because none of them have any affect on whether MSU is going to finish in last place in the west or not.

Sounds like you have no heart either. I'll continue to watch and care

Coursesuper
10-16-2016, 10:16 AM
Go for it.

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 10:21 AM

Me too. I've been doing for 45+ years, no sense changing now, I'm and old Dawg can't teach me no new tricks, LOL.

TUSK
10-16-2016, 12:10 PM
Bama has ruined college football...damn the pachyderms!!!***

I have it on good authority that Bammer will start only 10 players on both offense and defense in an effort to salvage college football and "level the playing field".... Subsequently, Vegas has moved their National Championship odds from 3/1 to 7/2...

RocketDawg
10-16-2016, 12:42 PM

Is there a limit to how many Bama games CBS can carry at 2:30?

msstate7
10-16-2016, 12:43 PM

Tennessee was 3 straight weeks

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 12:45 PM

CBS might as well be the Alabama Network.

BayouDawg
10-16-2016, 01:15 PM

I think it's supposed to be 4.

Coursesuper
10-16-2016, 01:36 PM

After thinking about your reply you sound like my sheep relatives. My extended family has 16 degrees from MSU, including mine, both undergraduate and graduate. There are 3 M Club members in that group, and members of the development foundation board. I personally have been attending sporting events for 47 years. Let's say I'm invested, but I can't tolerate what's going on at my school now. You can blindly support it if you want but that's not what I'm going to do. It has nothing to do with lack of heart, it's harder to make a cocsciencious decision to stay away and remove myself from the equation until this is not a shitstorm anymore. I'd rather not be there than to be there and just be pissed off that's not fun for anyone.

This situation has made care much less about the other games in the SEC because those games have no impact on what happens to MSU, we are going to finish at the bottom of the league. There is no ammout of being there and cheering that is going change that outcome for our football team. Go have a big time but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 01:48 PM
After thinking about your reply you sound like my sheep relatives. My extended family has 16 degrees from MSU, including mine, both undergraduate and graduate. There are 3 M Club members in that group, and members of the development foundation board. I personally have been attending sporting events for 47 years. Let's say I'm invested, but I can't tolerate what's going on at my school now. You can blindly support it if you want but that's not what I'm going to do. It has nothing to do with lack of heart, it's harder to make a cocsciencious decision to stay away and remove myself from the equation until this is not a shitstorm anymore. I'd rather not be there than to be there and just be pissed off that's not fun for anyone.

This situation has made care much less about the other games in the SEC because those games have no impact on what happens to MSU, we are going to finish at the bottom of the league. There is no ammout of being there and cheering that is going change that outcome for our football team. Go have a big time but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Max?

msstate7
10-16-2016, 01:55 PM

47 years and this is what broke you from state football... in those 47 years, how many of your best memories are from the Mullen era? This year has been terrible no doubt, but it's not like we're in a 3-30 stretch or something. We're 2-4 and a bowl isn't out of question (though it's very unlikely) and you essentially call the team quitters when you yourself are quitting.

Coursesuper
10-16-2016, 02:15 PM
I won't be miserable anymore had enough, have a big time during the ass whippings you get to watch the rest of this year. I'll be watching from the best seat in the house in front of my TV set.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 02:26 PM
I won't be miserable anymore had enough, have a big time during the ass whippings you get to watch the rest of this year. I'll be watching from the best seat in the house in front of my TV set.

You still plan on watching so you're aren't fully quitting. Maybe the team will surprise us and look better the next 2 and suck you back in for the aTm game