PDA

View Full Version : Om and freeze

msstate7
10-15-2016, 10:12 PM
Let's say om does crash out down the stretch with losses to aTm, lsu, and auburn to go 6-6. If that scenario happens, could om potentially fire freeze to help out with sanctions? They could fire him with cause to potentially avoid buyout

BrunswickDawg
10-15-2016, 10:15 PM
I think the NCAA would see through that charade. Firing Freeze after the NOA - that would have been a proper response worthy of considering a lighter sentence.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-15-2016, 10:15 PM
I could absolutely seeing them losing to all three of those teams. 2 out of 3 are on the road aren't they.

msstate7
10-15-2016, 10:16 PM
I could absolutely seeing them losing to all three of those teams. 2 out of 3 are on the road aren't they.

Lsu and aTm on road

Johnson85
10-15-2016, 10:17 PM

I could see them losing to any of them, but I don't think they lose to all of them unless freeze loses the team. I'd bet they go 2-1.

RC3
10-15-2016, 10:19 PM
Best three loss team in the country!!*

mic
10-15-2016, 10:20 PM
Tick tock tick tock....
I hope it was all worth it...

anubus
10-15-2016, 10:36 PM
Tick tock tick tock....
I hope it was all worth it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkkfuSizc4

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 10:39 PM
I think they lose to lsu, am and auburn. To late to help with sanctions by firing him. There problem is institutional, not just freeze. Horse is out of the barn

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Funny the best they could do with all that cheating was a 10-3 season. Heck Dan did that without cheating. And they're about to be nuked so what did they really gain?

msstate7
10-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Funny the best they could do with all that cheating was a 10-3 season. Heck Dan did that without cheating. And they're about to be nuked so what did they really gain?

2 NY6 bowls... wouldn't have done that without cheating. Got to think they wanted an sec championship though

msujan
10-15-2016, 11:32 PM
I think they lose to lsu, am and auburn. To late to help with sanctions by firing him. There problem is institutional, not just freeze. Horse is out of the barn

Why haven't we heard much out of Vitter lately?

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 11:34 PM
No. They are all in. They are going to ride Freeze out as long as possible and firing him would be an admission of guilt.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 11:36 PM
2 NY6 bowls... wouldn't have done that without cheating. Got to think they wanted an sec championship though

Same record as us over last 2 years even with all the cheating. They went all in and didn't win a championship. You know that's gotta piss them off.

Todd4State

Exactly. Except that ours will actually count and won't be vacated. Oh yeah- and they lost to Memphis.

Commercecomet24

That's a really good question!

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 11:39 PM
Exactly. Except that ours will actually count and won't be vacated. Oh yeah- and they lost to Memphis.

Yep and they're gonna get nuked into oblivion real soon.

Liverpooldawg
10-16-2016, 12:22 AM
Let's say om does crash out down the stretch with losses to aTm, lsu, and auburn to go 6-6. If that scenario happens, could om potentially fire freeze to help out with sanctions? They could fire him with cause to potentially avoid buyout

They abosulty can't fire him. He knows where all the bodies are buried as far back as Nutt and the Ogre. They married him for better or worse when the sold their soul and hired him, the second time.

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 06:41 AM
HaHa, I just went over to nafoom elite to see what their saying after that loss last night and their offline for maintenance, imagine that.

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2016, 07:01 AM
HaHa, I just went over to nafoom elite to see what their saying after that loss last night and their offline for maintenance, imagine that.

I saw that. Tried to go their last night and it was down then, too. Guess they have to get their talking points figured out first.

Dawgface
10-16-2016, 08:15 AM
They abosulty can't fire him. He knows where all the bodies are buried as far back as Nutt and the Ogre. They married him for better or worse when the sold their soul and hired him, the second time.

A nice going away check will take care of that.

Bucky Dog
10-16-2016, 08:17 AM

We have heard a few things from Vitter, it's Bdork that is MIA!! They have shut him down.

shannondawg
10-16-2016, 09:46 AM
I think the NCAA would see through that charade. Firing Freeze after the NOA - that would have been a proper response worthy of considering a lighter sentence.

Didn't we do the same thing in hiring Croom? I always thought so.

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2016, 10:08 AM

I think that was an under the table agreement with the NCAA and SEC. Bears have no such agreement.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 10:11 AM
I think that was an under the table agreement with the NCAA and SEC. Bears have no such agreement.

Maybe they can hire the first woman HC to lessen the penalties

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Maybe they can hire the first woman HC to lessen the penalties

Hillary, she knows about cheating! Sorry for the political post.

BrunswickDawg
10-16-2016, 10:19 AM
If so, we were only allowed that because we hadn't given the NCAA the finger at every opportunity during the process. OM has, and as a result that finger and the attached fist will get shoved up their rectum regardless of anything they concede at this point.

Op4isabitch
10-16-2016, 10:22 AM

This is not true! We hired a Croom because L.T convinced Dr Lee that he was the best man for the job.

I don't know much but on this issue I have first hand experience.

msbulldog
10-16-2016, 10:27 AM
If so, we were only allowed that because we hadn't given the NCAA the finger at every opportunity during the process. OM has, and as a result that finger and the attached fist will get shoved up their rectum regardless of anything they concede at this point.

Plus we had the SEC and Slive working for us and we hadn't pi$$ed off the big boys in the conference. Mississippi has pi$$ed off Saban, et al, ergo, no help from the SEC and Sankey ain't no Slive.

msstate7
10-29-2016, 10:38 PM
Bump... think it's a consideration now to ease NCAA penalties too?

BayouDawg
10-29-2016, 10:53 PM
This is not true! We hired a Croom because L.T convinced Dr Lee that he was the best man for the job.

I don't know much but on this issue I have first hand experience.

Slive wanted a black head coach in the SEC. Slive knew he could get L.T. to do anything. Therefore the Croom error began.

Todd4State
10-29-2016, 11:11 PM
Bump... think it's a consideration now to ease NCAA penalties too?

They can try it but I doubt it will work. They've pissed off the wrong people and the timing is bad because the NCAA is looking to make an example out of somebody.

Op4isabitch
10-29-2016, 11:35 PM
Slive wanted a black head coach in the SEC. Slive knew he could get L.T. to do anything. Therefore the Croom error began.

That is true about Slive but L.T also believed that Croom was the best man for the job, As I said I don't know much but I have first hand experience with that whole deal.