PDA

View Full Version : The thing that hacks me offf....

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:00 PM
is the cheaters up the road in all likely hood cost us a berth in the playoff in '14, have put the best coach we have had in 60 years on the hot seat, and the bastards STILL didn't do better than Jackie did in 1998 despite cheating on an epic scale. None of what THEY would consider positive in all that would have happened without their epic scale cheating. I hope selling your soul was worth it you stinking cheaters, if you have a soul that is.

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 10:02 PM
And cost us the Sugar Bowl last year. Dan put himself on the hot seat though.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Dan did this to himself with pitiful preparation. Last year can be explained away some because they were better. But in '14 we had no business losing that game.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:09 PM

Leave it to YOU to turn a totally anti-damn-Confederate post into an anti Mullen thing. Come on Todd. Enough already, GO TO HELL OLE MISS. If you want to turn GO TO HELL OLE MISS into your personal agenda then you need to examine your priorities. GO TO HELL OLE MISS!

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Dan did this to himself with pitiful preparation. Last year can be explained away some because they were better. But in '14 we had no business losing that game.

GO TO HELL OLE MISS! If you ain't on board for that then you are on the wrong board.

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Leave it to YOU to turn a totally anti-damn-Confederate post into an anti Mullen thing. Come on Todd. Enough already, GO TO HELL OLE MISS. If you want to turn GO TO HELL OLE MISS into your personal agenda then you need to examine your priorities. GO TO HELL OLE MISS!

and you are ignoring our current problems by celebrating our rivals losing today. Doesn't change crap. We suck and are going to have a long year and something has to change.
If you don't like todd spewing the truth, keep your head in the sand and keep to yourself.

dawgoneyall
10-15-2016, 10:20 PM
is the cheaters up the road in all likely hood cost us a berth in the playoff in '14, have put the best coach we have had in 60 years on the hot seat, and the bastards STILL didn't do better than Jackie did in 1998 despite cheating on an epic scale. None of what THEY would consider positive in all that would have happened without their epic scale cheating. I hope selling your soul was worth it you stinking cheaters, if you have a soul that is.

That was on Mullen totally.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 10:22 PM
GO TO HELL OLE MISS! If you ain't on board for that then you are on the wrong board.

I hate the bearsharts as much as the next guy but I'm not gonna make excuses for Dan. He's a big boy

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:36 PM
and you are ignoring our current problems by celebrating our rivals losing today. Doesn't change crap. We suck and are going to have a long year and something has to change.
If you don't like todd spewing the truth, keep your head in the sand and keep to yourself.

And if they hadn't been cheating their ass'es off our current problems wouldn't be nearly as bad. You would rather attack what is supposedly your own. I'd rather go after the Confederate Cheaters. To each his own.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:38 PM
That was on Mullen totally.

So the Confederate cheating was all DMs fault was it? Actually you, inadvertently I'm sure, nailed it.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Ole miss cheating had nothing to do with a shitty game plan against a shitty ole miss team in '12. Same goes for '14 except they weren't shitty but we were a lot better. Blaming our problems on them cheating is the ultimate cop out.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:41 PM
I hate the bearsharts as much as the next guy but I'm not gonna make excuses for Dan. He's a big boy

So you would rather attack Dan Mullen than agree with saying GO TO HELL OLE MISS . Interesting, and revealing.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Ole miss cheating had nothing to do with a shitty game plan against a shitty ole miss team in '12. Same goes for '14 except they weren't shitty but we were a lot better. Blaming our problems on them cheating is the ultimate cop out.

GO TO HELL OLE MISS! It seems you hate Dan Mullen worse than the Confederate scum. Really?

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 10:44 PM
So you would rather attack Dan Mullen than agree with saying GO TO HELL OLE MISS . Interesting, and revealing.

No I would rather fix our problems instead of blaming something else. At that point you just become an enabler.

dawgoneyall
10-15-2016, 10:47 PM
So the Confederate cheating was all DMs fault was it? Actually you, inadvertently I'm sure, nailed it.

We were better despite the cheating. Mullen quit after the bama game. Why...go ask him. For sure, I don't know why he quit.

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 10:50 PM
And if they hadn't been cheating their ass'es off our current problems wouldn't be nearly as bad. You would rather attack what is supposedly your own. I'd rather go after the Confederate Cheaters. To each his own.

We can't fix them cheating. We have to take care of our own problems. Take care of your own house before worrying about someone elses.
To do otherwise is dumb and being obsessed.

**** TSUN. Im glad they are falling apart but that doesn't change how our year is gonna go. Freeze getting fired and them getting hit with sanctions wont change our recruiting being inept.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:51 PM
Unreal. Let's try this: GO TO HELL OLE MISS.
Anybody here that has a problem with THAT, is a damn Confederate Rebel.

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 10:52 PM

How about this. Anyone who wants to keep screaming this instead of talking about our own problems. Is a damn obsessed idiot.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Absolutely GO TO HELL OLE MISS! Always and forever! Now let's get our crap together and try to finish strong!

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 10:56 PM

You can say it til your blue in the face. It's not gonna magically make Hevesy turn into a competent O Line coach. I can't understand why you don't think coaches should be held accountable.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:57 PM
How about this. Anyone who wants to keep screaming this instead of talking about our own problems. Is a damn obsessed idiot.

GO TO HELL OLE MISS! If you even feel motivated to question THAT........well.

EngDawg
10-15-2016, 10:57 PM

Que ComerceCommet's law

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Absolutely GO TO HELL OLE MISS! Always and forever! Now let's get our crap together and try to finish strong!

Thank you! GO TO HELL OLE MISS.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Que ComerceCommet's law

Lol love it!

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
You can say it til your blue in the face. It's not gonna magically make Hevesy turn into a competent O Line coach. I can't understand why you don't think coaches should be held accountable.

But you can't bring yourself to scream GO TO HELL OLE MISS. GO TO HELL OLE MISS. Heck even my auto correct is doing it for me now. It seems Apple's IPhone is more TrueMaroon than you are.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:03 PM

So no GO TO HELL OLE MISS from you then. Interesting.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:07 PM
So even going outside and screaming GO TO HELL OLE MISS (with iPhones welcome help) is subject to criticism here now is it? You bastards need to reexamine your priorities.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:09 PM
But you can't bring yourself to scream GO TO HELL OLE MISS. GO TO HELL OLE MISS. Heck even my auto correct is doing it for me now. It seems Apple's IPhone is more TrueMaroon than you are.

Go to Hell ole miss! Is one of the first phrases I was taught as a child. I just don't see how them cheating is the reason why we have the problems we have.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:12 PM

Can't bring yourself to say GO TO HELL OLE MISS obviously. This thread is about hating UM.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Go to Hell ole miss! Is one of the first phrases I was taught as a child. I just don't see how them cheating is the reason why we have the problems we have.

To a degree it has effected us because we have lost players to them that without the $$$$ we would've had. So thst has hurt us. That being said we have issues we have to fix. But I will hate those turds til the day I die!

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:15 PM

So them cheating to get recruits has no effect on us? Ok..........you win. I bow to THAT "logic". GO TO HELL OLE MISS.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Can't bring yourself to say GO TO HELL OLE MISS obviously. This thread is about hating UM.
I hate them more than any healthy person should hate something. Their undeserved sense of self importance is sickening! But I also most of our issues are self inflicted.

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 11:17 PM

Ole Miss didn't force Dan to keep Hevesy. Ole Miss isn't forcing us to run Holloway up the middle. Ole Miss isn't making Dan look around- although footballscoop willingly will tell it if they get wind of it.

I hate Ole Miss as much as most anyone- and I actually relish the opportunity that we may have coming up. Unlike you I realize that we have a very real opportunity to put them away. You just think that the way to do that is to keep Dan around. I think the way to do that is to bring in an energetic coach that can recruit well and is going to put us in the best position to win.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:19 PM
So them cheating to get recruits has no effect on us? Ok..........you win. I bow to THAT "logic". GO TO HELL OLE MISS.

Again that excuse is over played. Tony Hughes got Chris jones and they wanted him. David Turner got Jeff Simmons and they wanted him. A little effort goes a long way on the recruiting trail.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:19 PM
To a degree it has effected us because we have lost players to them that without the $$$$ we would've had. So thst has hurt us. That being said we have issues we have to fix. But I will hate those turds til the day I die!
OUTSTANDING! They cheated and got guys that would have helped us! WHAT a revelation! GO TO HELL OLE MISS! It should hack us alll off thAt they did it and really got less out of it than we did playing it straight.

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 11:21 PM
So no GO TO HELL OLE MISS from you then. Interesting.

I don't ever use that racist term and Noone should. Spread the truth and knowledge about that Name.
Again. F*ck them. You are obsessed.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:24 PM
I think this past recruiting class was the first time we didn't get the majority of the dandy dozen. The narrative that they have stolen players that would help us out is misleading. They've been going after much bigger fish. They have gotten the only clue chip O Linemen in the state the past 4 years though. That is more to do with Hevesy than anything though.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Again that excuse is over played. Tony Hughes got Chris jones and they wanted him. David Turner got Jeff Simmons and they wanted him. A little effort goes a long way on the recruiting trail.

LOL. Still can't bring yourself to scream that fundamental unqualified MSU visceral war cry, GO TO HELL OLE MISS. If you can't do that with NO qualifications don't talk to Me about what "WE" have to do. Several of you have revealed yourselves here as far as I'm concerned. Your welcome 34. My first thought was I had had enough of this crap. I'm closer to it after seeing these gouts that can't even gone a dang unqualified "GO TO HELL OLE MISS."

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:32 PM
I don't ever use that racist term and Noone should. Spread the truth and knowledge about that Name.
Again. F*ck them. You are obsessed.

Absolutely I'm obcessed. GO TO HELL OLE MISS. Why aren't you? USE the damn term, they are proud of it. Rub it in their racist Confederate faces. Why are you so nice to them?

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:36 PM
LOL. Still can't bring yourself to scream that fundamental unqualified MSU visceral war cry, GO TO HELL OLE MISS. If you can't do that with NO qualifications don't talk to Me about what "WE" have to do. Several of you have revealed yourselves here as far as I'm concerned. Your welcome 34. My first thought was I had had enough of this crap. I'm closer to it after seeing these gouts that can't even gone a dang unqualified "GO TO HELL OLE MISS."

Haha Go To Hell ole miss! April can't get here soon enough

Really Clark?
10-15-2016, 11:51 PM

As great as Hughes is as a recruiter and as bad as Hev is, Hev gets credit for Chris Jones not Hughes.

Liverpooldawg
10-15-2016, 11:53 PM
GO TO HELL OLE MISS. It's the only thing I have ever disagreed with JWS on. Obviously they hate being referred to as "Mississippi". They prefer "OLE MISS" and so should we. Mississippi is a geographical term. "Ole Miss" is a cultural term that represents all that was horrible about the supposed "Old South". They wrap themselves in all that represents, we need to help them do it all we can, and distance ourselves from it at the same time.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
As great as Hughes is as a recruiter and as bad as Hev is, Hev gets credit for Chris Jones not Hughes.

If true then that really is a head scratcher.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2016, 11:56 PM
If true then that really is a head scratcher.

It's true. Hev got Chris Jones. He discovered him and got him for us.

BayouDawg
10-16-2016, 12:00 AM
It's true. Hev got Chris Jones. He discovered him and got him for us.

Well I'll be damned. Still point remains a little effort goes a long way on the recruiting trail.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2016, 12:06 AM
Well I'll be damned. Still point remains a little effort goes a long way on the recruiting trail.

Oh I agree. Hev got Chris but his skills as a recruiter leave sonething to be desired.

Liverpooldawg
10-16-2016, 12:10 AM

It's true. The other thing that is true is that Hev actually does a heck of a job with what he has. I will agree that from what my impression is, he is the anchor on the offense. It's the recruiting to his unit that is killing us. That is my only beef with Mullen.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2016, 12:20 AM
It's true. The other thing that is true is that Hev actually does a heck of a job with what he has. I will agree that from what my impression is, he is the anchor on the offense. It's the recruiting to his unit that is killing us. That is my only beef with Mullen.

That's the crazy part. People across football consider him a very good ol coach. Just doesn't recruit well.

TimberBeast
10-16-2016, 12:28 AM
How did this thread get 3 pages long? Is it from 25 posts from liver saying the same dumb shit over and over again? Mullen is a retard, that's my contribution to this stupid thread.

BayouDawg
10-16-2016, 12:46 AM
That's the crazy part. People across football consider him a very good ol coach. Just doesn't recruit well.

Then why doesn't he go coach in the NFL? Seems like that would be right up his alley.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2016, 12:47 AM
Then why doesn't he go coach in the NFL? Seems like that would be right up his alley.

Wouldn't bother me one bit if he got another gig.

GTHOM
10-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Nobody is saying not GO TO HELL OLE MISS if that makes sense Liverpool...folks are saying they are not to blame for Mullen doing what he has done, and they are not totally to blame for us falling as hard as we have, even if its a ''rebuilding year''. Our 2009 team beats USA and BYU, they would have a shot against Auburn and LSU. We lost them all and looked pretty bad in all of them. In year 8....

RougeDawg
10-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Prayers sent to Liverfool in hopes that he had 0.0000 sharp objects around him this evening or any elevated structures upon which a human could climb. Don't know what this board would be like without his daily Mullen cock gobbling gibberish. Dan could face stomp his first born with an old golf shoe and he'd want to give him another stomp to see if it wasn't quite as bad.

Holy shit, this place is pure entertainment. And as long as we have the Liver's and such around here, we cannot really make fun of the other bunch up north for being detached from reality.

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 01:17 AM

I doubt he would make 4 million as a NFL QB coach. Although that would be pretty cool to put on a resume'.

Really Clark?
10-16-2016, 06:28 AM
I doubt he would make 4 million as a NFL QB coach. Although that would be pretty cool to put on a resume'.

They were talking about Hev, not Dan

dawgoneyall
10-16-2016, 08:23 AM

I pretty sure his grandmother (the real influence) said he would not/never go to the bearsharks.

Really Clark?
10-16-2016, 08:47 AM
I pretty sure his grandmother (the real influence) said he would not/never go to the bearsharks.

She wouldn't have stopped him going to Bama though. And it was his mom that held him firm to us. Good grief, of course every recruit has someone close to them help influence their desicions, doesn't mean the school's recruiter didn't do their job.

Coursesuper
10-16-2016, 10:10 AM

So that's why he got his ass demoted at Florida.

Liverpooldawg
10-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Unreal, even a thread that was started as pure OLE MISS bashing turns into a Mullen hate fest around here now. Priorities gentlemen, re-examine your priorities.