PDA

View Full Version : Its sad

GTHOM
10-15-2016, 07:54 PM
It is so sad and pathetic how much better other teams in the west are than us. Its sad how much better coached and intense they are than us. Vandy looked better than we did today. Mullen would be Butch Jones at UT

Rant over

civildawg
10-15-2016, 07:57 PM
I am watching this osu/Wisconsin game and these are grown men playing football and hitting. We look like a damn junior high team compared to them.

Op4isabitch
10-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Our team looks small and weak and out of shape in the physical department.

We look completely out of sync in the execution department, I've grown to hate the type of football we play, give me a team that plays like Arkansas, real smash mouth football.

confucius say
10-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Our team looks small and weak and out of shape in the physical department.

We look completely out of sync in the execution department, I've grown to hate the type of football we play, give me a team that plays like Arkansas, real smash mouth football.

We tried that for 80 years. It didn't work.

dawgoneyall
10-15-2016, 10:28 PM
It is so sad and pathetic how much better other teams in the west are than us. Its sad how much better coached and intense they are than us. Vandy looked better than we did today. Mullen would be Butch Jones at UT

Rant over

Nothing a moderated effort in recruiting would not help.

TimberBeast
10-15-2016, 10:28 PM
We tried that for 80 years. It didn't work.

You mean like when we won the west for the only time ever? Yeah that doesn't work for us at all. On that last drive last night in OT if we run it a couple times with Aeris or fitz we could have tied it up.

Dawgfan77
10-16-2016, 08:05 AM
I brought this up a few weeks back but promoting savage to head S &C coach was a lazy hire.. pretty much sums up Mullen

WinningIsRelentless
10-16-2016, 08:15 AM
You mean like when we won the west for the only time ever? Yeah that doesn't work for us at all. On that last drive last night in OT if we run it a couple times with Aeris or fitz we could have tied it up.
If Fred Ross catches the pass right in his hands it's tied up.

DogsofAnarchy
10-16-2016, 08:23 AM
You are exactly right about strength and conditioning. Any player on our team will tell you. All you have to do is ask. It's amazing how much BDD has gotten away with at MSU. Not hiring a Special Teams Coach is ridiculous also. With that said, it's hard to see BDD changing enough to turn us back in the right direction. If he can't see that Hevesy is a BIG problem then he has NO chance of turning us around. And Random is right, BDD doesn't want to be here anyway.

I brought this up a few weeks back but promoting savage to head S &C coach was a lazy hire.. pretty much sums up Mullen

confucius say
10-16-2016, 08:33 AM

Ok, let's go back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust and wait for bama, Lsu, and auburn to all suck again like in 98, then we can win the west if we are elite on defense. We won the west in spite of our offensive scheme, not because of it.