PDA

View Full Version : 3 ****ing points? I mean 3 ****ing points?

HancockCountyDog
08-31-2013, 05:57 PM
The defense deserved so much better.

bocfarm
08-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Ghost of Croom, worst offensive performance since him

Radddawg
08-31-2013, 06:06 PM
Why's everyone being so negative ? That's a top 10 team we just lost to... We will improve over the course of the season.

QuadrupleOption
08-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Why's everyone being so negative ? That's a top 10 team we just lost to... We will improve over the course of the season.

I was JUST about to post the SAME Title line when I saw this thread.

As to why everyone's so negative - we had all offseason to prepare our 'offense' to go against a defense that gave up an average of 28 points per game last season.

And we put up 3. ****ing. points.

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 06:30 PM

The only reason they are a top 10 team is because of their weak schedule. They are a 7-5 or 8-4 team in the SEC and maybe the PAC 12. They are average at best on D and decent to pretty good on offense. I have no faith we will improve over the course of the season. This game looked just like the 5 losses of last season on offense if not worse. In fact, OSU did something no SEC team did last year, and that was keep us out of the end zone. It appears we have gotten worse on offense. At this point, we need to just go with Dak. He may not give us a better record, but at least he will have a full season of experience and be able to give us two full years to capitalize on his ability in the offense we should be running. I appreciate Tyler, and he is a decent to good QB with an OC and HC that have no clue how to use him.