PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

Dawgfan77
08-31-2013, 05:55 PM
You can have him. I want HUD. Dan had a chance to make changes with the OC and didn't. I am done with Dan Mullen.

Rick Danko
08-31-2013, 05:58 PM
I do think the ineptitude shown after the first 2 drives is a sad look of things to come this year.... It will cost him fans and support... Could for sure be a long year

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 06:04 PM
We could have moved the ball and scored had we passed the ball. This loss and offensive ineptitude is on the coaching. We are going to have to setup the run with the pass. Running it up the middle with Perkins isn't going to cut it. I just hope none of our injuries last more then a game. They took advantage of our two injuries in our secondary and I thought Dak did an okay job. We were moving the ball in the air. I think Ross and Wilson are going to be big time targets for us. We just didnt use them that much because we were pig headed and kept trying to run the ball when OSU's secondary was the weakness.

AROB44
08-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Well....this is Mullen's 5th year. 6 is the average for a coach at MSU.....Jackie being the exception.

maroonmania
08-31-2013, 07:14 PM
Well....this is Mullen's 5th year. 6 is the average for a coach at MSU.....Jackie being the exception.

True, but we've never paid a coach 2.6 million dollars/year before.

Rick Danko
08-31-2013, 07:18 PM
True, but we've never paid a coach 2.6 million dollars/year before.

Huge statement here... Bottom line is we are paying him BIG money to produce. We are spending to get the facilities in place needed to contend. Expansion of the stadium is happening as we speak. My big disappointment was offense. The defense stepped up to the task but it was the same shit, different year for the O. Very disappointing to say the least.

AROB44
08-31-2013, 07:21 PM
This is true. My point was that it seems a coach at State somehow loses his mojo beginning in year 5. I really hope this does not happen to Mullen.....but it is starting to look very similar to our history. I hope he makes it myself. Not sure Hud is any kind of answer.