PDA

View Full Version : What else could go wrong?

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 03:10 PM
I've been in my feelings today thinking could it get worse? So I listed out some possible scenarios that could be worse to try and make myself feel better.
1. One of the Mullen praisers on this board gets named AD and gives Dan a lifetime contract and names Hevesy recruiting coordinator.
2. The NCAA confuses us for ole miss in January and gives us a 4 year bowl ban and loss of 50 over 5 years.
3. Addidas finds a way to work in the word strain on our uniforms
4. We sign a new contract with Russell
5. the student association decides we need to have a post game concert on the football field so we play a game with a big ass stage at mid field (see spring game 2012)
This made me feel worse though because none of these scenarios are as outlandish as they should be.

Dawgbite
10-15-2016, 03:21 PM
The NCAA investigation against OM is suspended due to all the investigators and staff hired by law firms on or near the square.

Goldendawg
10-15-2016, 03:35 PM
It is homecoming at every road game we play.
We get kicked out of the SEC and no one notices but us.

Dawgbite
10-15-2016, 03:38 PM
We hire Templeton to replace Strick.

Dawgbite
10-15-2016, 03:44 PM
Freeze gets a ten year show cause, OM hires Hevesy because he is the only one that will take it. He proceeds to beat us five straight.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Freeze gets a ten year show cause, OM hires Hevesy because he is the only one that will take it. He proceeds to beat us five straight.

Hahaha this is the best one yet!

Dawgbite
10-15-2016, 03:51 PM
I can find the cloud around every silver lining!