PDA

View Full Version : The decision to not try and go win the game with a 1:30 was just annoying...

HancockCountyDog
10-15-2016, 12:22 PM
The fact that we let clock run down on 3rd and I think 3 or as opposed to having confidence and going for the win was just annoying as shit.

Sure penalties were awful, but they were both ways. Our O-linemen were literally tackling people in the second half.

We had the ball with a chance to go win the game and we played scared.

Lastly, Fitz throwing the ball is embarrassing. It makes me wonder how bad Elijah Staley was.

Homedawg
10-15-2016, 12:44 PM
The fact that we let clock run down on 3rd and I think 3 or as opposed to having confidence and going for the win was just annoying as shit.

Sure penalties were awful, but they were both ways. Our O-linemen were literally tackling people in the second half.

We had the ball with a chance to go win the game and we played scared.

Lastly, Fitz throwing the ball is embarrassing. It makes me wonder how bad Elijah Staley was.

I think you answered you own question about Staley.

msstate7
10-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Your first sentence in last paragraph answered why we didn't try to win in regulation

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-15-2016, 01:08 PM
I bet Mullen's jaw hit the floor when BYU got the ball back with less than 30 seconds and actually tried to get the ball downfield to win.

yjnkdawg
10-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Because Mullen was not confident in throwing it down the field.

Saltydog
10-15-2016, 02:01 PM
NT