PDA

View Full Version : The sad part is if this team just made the average plays, they would be 4-2. Too...

IMissJack
10-15-2016, 08:25 AM
many drops, missed tackles, whiff blocks etc. They don't have to make the big plays, just the ordinary ones, and they can't.

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2016, 08:42 AM
Team would be 4-2 with a competent field goal kicker. As bad as this team is, with a competent SEC caliber field goal kicker, they are 4-2.

I'm sure he's a good kid though.

FISHDAWG
10-15-2016, 08:56 AM
Team would be 4-2 with a competent field goal kicker. As bad as this team is, with a competent SEC caliber field goal kicker, they are 4-2.

yep ... I appreciate all of our players and support them... However, I never understood how we just can't find some stability back there ... seems like most teams no matter what division don't struggle like we do with field goals ... and it's not just this year that our record would look much better - turn around and just look back at what could have been in years gone by

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-15-2016, 08:57 AM

This after all the shitty play the damn FG kicker could've saved the DAY, But of course he didn't.