PDA

View Full Version : I am seriously thinking I may not watch another game until Hev is gone.

blacklistedbully
10-15-2016, 03:22 AM
I can't take it anymore. I'm too old and this shit is having a bad impact on my health.

Here it is.....I ****ing HATE Hevsey. I despise than SOB almost as much as I hate UNM. He is a ****ing loser, and Mullen is a ****ing loser for keeping that POS on our staff.

We have got to get rid of that idiot. Dan is too ****ing stupid and stubborn to do it himself. Let's do it for him.

Dan...you could have 100 Sextons working for you and you'll never again have an HC job that pays you half of what you make now. You want out, pal?? HAVE AT IT! What AD in their right mind could look at what you've done since Bama 2014 and think you are a good hire?

Man, I feel sorry for Sexton...he has the unenviable job of trying to sell you as an HC someplace else. Poor bastard.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-15-2016, 05:44 AM
Hevesy is a disgrace !! I can't stand looking, hearing, or anything else associated with that SOB!! He should be shown the door as soon as his sorry ass feet hit the pavement at the GTR Airport... 17 him and his sorry ass OFFENSIVE LINE!!

DownwardDawg
10-15-2016, 07:32 AM
I can't take it anymore. I'm too old and this shit is having a bad impact on my health.

Here it is.....I ****ing HATE Hevsey. I despise than SOB almost as much as I hate UNM. He is a ****ing loser, and Mullen is a ****ing loser for keeping that POS on our staff.

We have got to get rid of that idiot. Dan is too ****ing stupid and stubborn to do it himself. Let's do it for him.

Dan...you could have 100 Sextons working for you and you'll never again have an HC job that pays you half of what you make now. You want out, pal?? HAVE AT IT! What AD in their right mind could look at what you've done since Bama 2014 and think you are a good hire?

Man, I feel sorry for Sexton...he has the unenviable job of trying to sell you as an HC someplace else. Poor bastard.

I think Sexton is gonna have to be looking to the NFL for maybe a QB coaching position.

I seen it dawg
10-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Hevesy is the albatross plain and simple.

dawgday166
10-15-2016, 10:14 AM

Well ... I don't feel sorry for Sexton. He doing alright for himself.

Coursesuper
10-15-2016, 11:04 AM
I am now refusing to go to games, it's a four hour drive from home to vegas and since the rest of our games are going to be at 11 AM that means leaving the house at 5 so I'm voting with my feet on this shat show. No mas.

yjnkdawg
10-15-2016, 11:16 AM
I think everybody that knows anything about our football program, has the knowledge to see that Hevesey ain't getting it done. Well apparently Mullen doesn't. Some of our OL look clueless. At least block somebody, as Andre ware said last night. Don't stand there in an upright stance with opposing players on both sides of you and you looking clueless. At least act like you want to block somebody.

GTHOM
10-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Mullen doesnt give a shit if he cant get it done. Nothing will change yall. Its been 8 years. Its over. Let it go Mullen is done here fired or not. We only have to endure it till thanksgiving

Dawgology
10-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Hevesy is the albatross plain and simple.

Exactly!!! His pic is next to the definition in Webster Dictionary.

Dawgology
10-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Same. I'm done until that dunce is gone. I've got some big projects going so I can find something more productive to do with my weekends than watch our football program run into the ground by that idiot.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Don't blame you. No telling how many more wins we have under Mullen with a competent o line coach.