PDA

View Full Version : This game confirms what most of us already knew

Bothrops
10-15-2016, 02:08 AM
We know there is no way Mullen can save the ship next year, so it should be in everyone's interest that parting ways is not only the best thing to do, it's the only thing to do. MSU and Dan Mullen have been better together than anyone ever expected and the bar has been raised. But everything comes to an end at some point, and the team's spirit died on the field tonight. It's done.

An amicable parting of ways is only possible if the decision is made at the end of the 2016 season. It's not something to cry about, just part of life as a fan. It's ok.

Goldendawg
10-15-2016, 02:20 AM
It's been over since Bama 2014. We had 9 wins last year, but what game was a signature win. What's his record against ranked teams or the SEC West? He raised the bar and then looked out for no one but himself. Poor recruiting, stubborn, constant turnover of D coaches. He quit us.

dawg27
10-15-2016, 02:24 AM
It's been over since Bama 2014. We had 9 wins last year, but what game was a signature win. What's his record against ranked teams or the SEC West? He raised the bar and then looked out for no one but himself. Poor recruiting, stubborn, constant turnover of D coaches. He quit us.

Boom that is it right there that is the best post ever you could not have said it any better !

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 02:29 AM
But guys we was bad when I was a boy! We just little bitty MSU... ahh I can't do it! Our football program has become a complete clown show! It all goes back to stricklin as far as I'm concerned

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-15-2016, 05:49 AM
But guys we was bad when I was a boy! We just little bitty MSU... ahh I can't do it! Our football program has become a complete clown show! It all goes back to stricklin as far as I'm concerned

Exactly LOAFERS allowed Danny BOy to feel like an entitled little prick!! So the results are what we're getting to witness this year a total SHITSHOW..