PDA

View Full Version : If I'm Mullen

msstate7
10-15-2016, 01:31 AM
I'm hitting the recruiting trail asap and promising immediate playing time next season Avery, gay, and whoever else are impact type players. I'm telling recruits that the upperclassmen are the problem and we're inserting new blood next season. I'd sell immediate playing time in a big way right now

TimberBeast
10-15-2016, 01:34 AM
I'm hitting the recruiting trail asap and promising immediate playing time next season Avery, gay, and whoever else are impact type players. I'm telling recruits that the upperclassmen are the problem and we're inserting new blood next season. I'd sell immediate playing time in a big way right now

The problem is that's not what he's going to do.

War Machine Dawg
10-15-2016, 01:35 AM

#DevelopmentProgram #ProgramGuys

msstate7
10-15-2016, 01:36 AM

I think he has to make an exception this year. No idea if he will

civildawg
10-15-2016, 01:36 AM

Winner. Guys dan isn't going to change. The sooner you accept this, the better

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 01:37 AM
Might not wanna follow freeze's example of bringing boosters with you. And don't imply the 2 above have hand out

We don't pay players and won't talk about doing that. Just look what that did to TSUN

msstate7
10-15-2016, 01:38 AM
We don't pay players and won't talk about doing that. Just look what that did to TSUN

Yep

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 02:05 AM

Exactly.

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 02:07 AM
I think he has to make an exception this year. No idea if he will

Why would he? The biggest change for him was hiring Jimmy Sexton. I doubt he will be here in two years one way or the other. Heck- he may not be here two months from now for all we know.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 02:09 AM

Mullen wouldn't know a recruiting trail if it jumped up and bit him in the proverbial ass.

Goldendawg
10-15-2016, 02:10 AM
Other schools will try to use this disgrace of a season against us and work hard to get good commits to come to them. We are in avery bad situation. After this year, Dan only has two yrs left on contract. Gonna give another year after 3-9 and he plays his Senior program guys the majority of the year. Bama and UNM will put up 50 on this team if they so desire.

dawgday166
10-15-2016, 09:08 AM
Other schools will try to use this disgrace of a season against us and work hard to get good commits to come to them. We are in avery bad situation. After this year, Dan only has two yrs left on contract. Gonna give another year after 3-9 and he plays his Senior program guys the majority of the year. Bama and UNM will put up 50 on this team if they so desire.

It gonna be REAL ugly.