PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Dare Accept This MSU Fans. Don't You Dare

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2016, 01:23 AM
I think we are about to see a cry of "they are good kids", but this team is trash.

The garbage we are watching on the field right now is mis-representative of this university and state.

Don't accept this. We deserve better

civildawg
10-15-2016, 01:24 AM
Preach on brother

Bothrops
10-15-2016, 01:26 AM
The coaching turnover eventually caught up with up. We can't even lose like we want to.

Coach007
10-15-2016, 01:27 AM
This team isn't trash. Trash is calling this team that.

I have seen massive improvement on defense. I have seen a qb that is a better runner than dak, but is young with little experience.

civildawg
10-15-2016, 01:28 AM
This isn't coaching turnover. This is lack of talent, coaching, and heart

Dawgface
10-15-2016, 01:29 AM

I have seen massive improvement on defense. I have seen a qb that is a better runner than dak, but is young with little experience.

What team was this QB playing for?

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2016, 01:30 AM

Listen Bro, I love the optimism, but these boys are bad. They lack talent, discipline, and any semblance of what someone would call football IQ or instincts.

GTHOM
10-15-2016, 01:32 AM

And Dan Mullen is coach of the year for guiding them to a 2-4 record right???????

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 01:32 AM

Thats not what you said last week... don't let one SHITTY game change your opinion. We aren't competing for the sec next year.

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 01:34 AM
The coaching turnover eventually caught up with up. We can't even lose like we want to.

Nope. Recruiting is what caught up to us.

Bothrops
This isn't coaching turnover. This is lack of talent, coaching, and heart

It is lack of coaching. But if it's because of lack of talent, then we have the worst talent in the Power 5 system. I find that really hard to believe.

GTHOM
Thats not what you said last week... don't let one SHITTY game change your opinion. We aren't competing for the sec next year.

Our 2009 team would beat this team like auburn beat us.

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 01:35 AM
I think we are about to see a cry of "they are good kids", but this team is trash.

The garbage we are watching on the field right now is mis-representative of this university and state.

Don't accept this. We deserve better

Been there since the Egg Bowl.

defiantdog
10-15-2016, 01:37 AM

I don't think Bryant has had a tackle in 2 games. He's given up. Quit pumping sunshine..... Fitz tripped on his own feet in a crucial moment, Ross forgot how to catch, left side of OL might as well not even go out there, McLaurin is the only safety that actually tries, defense is predictable, our punter had 1 decent punt, and our field goal kicker is afraid to kick the ball. Massive improvement? They haven't given up (except for Bryant - he's done), but that's it.

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2016, 01:38 AM
Our 2009 team would beat this team like auburn beat us.

Mullen's first team would whip this team's ass.

Fitz is the worst QB of the Mullen era. Say what you want about Tyson Lee but he had infinently more touch, feel, and accuracy on his throws.

GTHOM
10-15-2016, 01:40 AM
Mullen's first team would whip this team's ass.

Fitz is the worst QB of the Mullen era. Say what you want about Tyson Lee but he had infinently more touch, feel, and accuracy on his throws.

Im not gonna go that far but Tyson was a good leader. 2009 Dan would whip 2016 Dans ass too. Its time