PDA

View Full Version : FIRE...HEVESY

Reason2succeed
10-15-2016, 01:15 AM
Okay, I'm officially on the bandwagon.

Not that Mullen didn't make some boneheaded calls in this game like being cute with timeouts on XP but not calling one when your defense is at 4th and goal.

The only thing that can salvage this season (other than the NCAA annihilating OM and the SEC voting to kick them out) would be for our boosters and brass to force Mullen to fire Hevesy and get someone else. Anyone else.

By the way, why the hell did their fans storm the field? We're not good.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-15-2016, 01:19 AM
One of Dans flaws, hiring his friend and refusing to let him go

parabrave
10-15-2016, 01:20 AM
Add in the RB coach also. Granted AW got 90 yards tonite with that line but dam they are slow as hell hitting that hole, when there is one of course.

NCDawg
10-15-2016, 01:21 AM
One of Dans flaws, hiring his friend and refusing to let him go

I seem to recall a previous coach we had that had that same problem.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-15-2016, 01:22 AM
Add in the RB coach also. Granted AW got 90 yards tonite with that line but dam they are slow as hell hitting that hole, when there is one of course.

Running back is on the OL and playing the wrong guy (Holloway)

Sacrifice
10-15-2016, 01:24 AM
Our OL is beyond bad. SWAC level, maybe worst

Reason2succeed
10-15-2016, 01:33 AM
I seriously doubt changing RB coaches would change the personnel decision there though. That's Mullen's call.

Coursesuper
10-15-2016, 01:38 AM

Not that Mullen didn't make some boneheaded calls in this game like being cute with timeouts on XP but not calling one when your defense is at 4th and goal.

The only thing that can salvage this season (other than the NCAA annihilating OM and the SEC voting to kick them out) would be for our boosters and brass to force Mullen to fire Hevesy and get someone else. Anyone else.

Welcome aboard. That cull has been costing us more and more games as the years go by. He is Mullen's Woody.

ScoobaDawg
10-15-2016, 01:43 AM
anything that took you that long i dont know what to say... I completely agree with the country club label.

Goldendawg
10-15-2016, 01:59 AM
Who in the world will want to be an assistant for Dan next year? He should not get another extension and will be more of a lame duck. This is Jackie's last years. part 2.

Coursesuper
10-15-2016, 02:01 AM
Who in the world will want to be an assistant for Dan next year? He should not get another extension and will be more of a lame duck. This is Jackie's last years. part 2.

Yes. He will be stuck with complete losers, this is why we better hope like hell that Jimmy Sexton finds Mullen a job asap.

BayouDawg
10-15-2016, 02:03 AM
It really is beyond ridiculous that Hevesy is still employed. I have an idea. We tell Dan he can keep Hevesy, but he be demoted from coaching duties. Instead his #1 job is to host the coach's call in show. The fans are allowed to call and rail on him, nothing is off limits. It'd be a roast, if you will.

Bothrops
10-15-2016, 02:26 AM

Because I think it was the first time they've beaten an SEC opponent on their home field. We hand out records to others teams like no other program in the country!

blacklistedbully
10-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Simple...Hev is gone...period. Do not give Dan the option to keep him if its not in his contract. Fire Hev tonight. If Dan doesn't like it he can quit. If he quits, he loses his buyout.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-15-2016, 05:37 AM
Totally agree watching are line is like watching JV ball .. Well that might actually be an insult to JV ball at least they would give great STRAIN as Danny boi calls it!! HEVESY should be left in Provo and told to find his damn way back home .. STORY looked completely lost when he came in after Calhoun injury . 17 HEVESY!!

EdDawg
10-15-2016, 07:38 AM
It really is beyond ridiculous that Hevesy is still employed. I have an idea. We tell Dan he can keep Hevesy, but he be demoted from coaching duties. Instead his #1 job is to host the coach's call in show. The fans are allowed to call and rail on him, nothing is off limits. It'd be a roast, if you will.

In my head I am picturing Kiffin's Krimson Korner, but with Hevesy. Lol.

BHildreth3
10-15-2016, 07:42 AM
Can't the AD/President fire an asst coach and then tell Coach Walsh he's not here?

Todd4State
10-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Can't the AD/President fire an asst coach and then tell Coach Walsh he's not here?

I'm sure that is within his power but not sure how much good that will do at this point.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-15-2016, 09:15 AM
People fire coordinators all the time if they are performing so far below average. It actually does some really good things a lot of times. Sets a new and takes away control from mediocrity

Dawgology
10-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Hevesy will literally cost Mullen his job and keep him from getting another mid-tier to top-tier job. Mind blowing.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-15-2016, 09:27 AM
Hevesy has to know some of DAN's secrets that's for damn sure.. No other way around this Impostor of an OL coach having an SEC job!