PDA

View Full Version : Intense Walking Dead season 7 trailer

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 12:15 PM
https://www.wheretowatch.com/2016/10/sneak-peek-walking-dead-premiere-drops-potential-major-clue?pk_campaign=Facebook&pk_kwd=The+Walking+Dead

msstate7
10-14-2016, 03:01 PM
It better be worth the wait

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 05:22 PM
I think it will be. I'm wondering if Negan cuts off his hand when they go in the RV to match him losing a hand in the comics.

msstate7
10-14-2016, 05:29 PM
I think it will be. I'm wondering if Negan cuts off his hand when they go in the RV to match him losing a hand in the comics.

Good thought... sounds like something that could happen

rolodawg
10-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Who do y'all think Negan killed? My guess is Abraham.

War Machine Dawg
10-20-2016, 09:26 AM

Kirkman has repeatedly said he's against Rick losing his hand on the TV show. It might happen, but I'd be surprised if it did.

War Machine Dawg
10-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Who do y'all think Negan killed? My guess is Abraham.

No, they've said it's a major character and the first episode will be justifying the character's death. To me, that means one of the long time survivors - Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, or Michonne. I'm guessing it's Glenn or Michonne. They're the easiest to kill that would really shake up everyone without having to make major adjustments. Plus I don't think they have to guts to have Negan beat a pregnant woman to death with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. That's just a little too far.

Supposedly we could get multiple deaths in addition to whoever Negan killed. The cast members are even saying don't watch alone. I could definitely see some of the fan favorite characters that haven't been around as long like Abraham, Sasha, etc. being killed if that's the case.

msstate7
10-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Y'all ready? This premiere better knock it out the park