PDA

View Full Version : Steve robertson twitter been hacked?

state66
10-13-2016, 11:49 PM
Steves tweeting some strange stuff and just sent out this link https://t.co/61os0t4uoY/s/YYB_

Seems to be screenshots of multiple messages about ole miss and the investigation. Interesting stuff in there for sure.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 11:51 PM
Damn Russians hacked rosebowl...

C222
10-14-2016, 12:03 AM
There's an ex OM recruits dad in those DM's detailing how OM cheats. Good work, hacker...

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
This has been an interesting week to say the least. I honestly forgot that we had a football game today until yesterday because of everything going on.

Lots of interesting stuff in there for sure.

blacklistedbully
10-14-2016, 04:13 AM
Wow! That stuff from the dad of a recruit who wound up at Bama is damaging as hell for UNM...but would also seem to show we don't cheat like they do.

Clearly the dad wanted no part of it, telling the OM bagman to stay away from his kid...yet he was tight with our guy, Steve. If we were cheating like that, we don't see the dad sharing that info with one of ours.

Spiderman
10-14-2016, 06:22 AM
Wow! That stuff from the dad of a recruit who wound up at Bama is damaging as hell for UNM...but would also seem to show we don't cheat like they do.

Clearly the dad wanted no part of it, telling the OM bagman to stay away from his kid...yet he was tight with out guy, Steve. If we were cheating like that, we don't see the dad sharig that info with one of ours.

Nutt's name started popipng up during the CJ Johnson fiasco. Ans has been floating around ever since.

For those that don't know, he probably got the single biggest slice of the ill gotten tobacco money. Even more than Scruggs. He financed the deal, didn't actually "Litigate" it

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 06:50 AM
9 over 3, witch hunt, Alabama trying to keep TSUN down, NCAA found nothing, beautiful campus, the grove

msstate7
10-14-2016, 06:56 AM
So, Matt Womack talk to NCAA with immunity? If he "testified" that freeze coordinates meetings with boosters after freeze attended an in-home with a booster, freeze is absolutely done

Spiderman
10-14-2016, 07:04 AM
So, Matt Womack talk to NCAA with immunity? If he "testified" that freeze coordinates meetings with boosters after freeze attended an in-home with a booster, freeze is absolutely done

While embarrassing to Rosey and some others for sure, I don't see how this helped OM. It shows Rosey trying to nail them. He's been saying that's what he is trying to do all along, so no big breaking news there.

It does however raise more questions and embarrassment for OM.

I feel bad for the Womack guy.

Bucky Dog
10-14-2016, 07:11 AM
And AJ is the one that lied to the NCAA. I'm shocked********

Spiderman
10-14-2016, 07:16 AM
The most interesting thing to me was Strick shooting down the O rumor for DC which will make some on here squirm.

Also a new bag man name, who is Roger Lawson from Brandon?

I had heard of Barnhart being involved, but that's a new name to me.

The names are public now so open for discussion.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 07:32 AM
A quick google search pulled up a Robert Lawson that sales insurance in Brandon.

FISHDAWG
10-14-2016, 07:39 AM

thanks - I just blew snot and choked on my coffee

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Hacking his Twitter isn't that big of a feat. His password was probably some crappy band like Shinedown.

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 08:18 AM
At least its finally out who has been funding this show. David Nutt and the "Taco Bell People". That is large.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 08:22 AM
Going through this and if anybody for TSUN thinks they skate they are in a whole new world of delusion. I damn near got wood reading some of this stuff.

Really Clark?
10-14-2016, 08:28 AM
The most interesting thing to me was Strick shooting down the O rumor for DC which will make some on here squirm.

Lawson has be brought up before somewhere but I can't remember his connection. Actually remember a small search about him. I know it was a recruit from like 2-3 years ago. But I can't recall who

ETA. Or was he on here at one time and got busted and outed by enforcer. Maybe that's where I got his name???? Dang I can't remember.

scottycameron
10-14-2016, 08:30 AM
Good stuff! But have to admit it's kinda embarrassing. Feel bad for Womack guy. Steve too to some extent. The other guys were anonymous and I bet they feel like it's Christmas morning lol. I know I would.

Jarius
10-14-2016, 08:32 AM
If that little dm of Steve flirting with a girl in there wasn't present, I'd say that a MSU fan released this. What exactly did the idiot think was going to come out of releasing this other than more bad press for Ole Miss? They released proof that Ole Miss is offering people illegal benefits from a damn recruit's father. Jesus they are stupid.

scottycameron
10-14-2016, 08:40 AM
If that little dm of Steve flirting with a girl in there wasn't present, I'd say that a MSU fan released this. What exactly did the idiot think was going to come out of releasing this other than more bad press for Ole Miss? They released proof that Ole Miss is offering people illegal benefits from a damn recruit's father. Jesus they are stupid.

Yeah, that's why I'm curious what they are saying about it. And who did it and why.

BB30
10-14-2016, 08:43 AM
It is a ticking time bomb up there. When everything hits the fan and the dust settles we better be on our ps and qs because they will come after us with everything they have.

BB30
10-14-2016, 08:45 AM
There are only a few things they hate more than losing a recruit and negative perception of their program and one of those things is us being in a better position than them to have success.

Mjoelner34
10-14-2016, 08:51 AM
This is quickly becoming more like SMU part 2 than USCw part 2 and they're not finished yet.

Maroonthirteen
10-14-2016, 09:58 AM
https://youtu.be/tzJyWmDWpqY

1:20 ha!

WSOPdawg
10-14-2016, 10:25 AM
This is quickly becoming more like SMU part 2 than USCw part 2 and they're not finished yet.

I think when the dust settles, the entire college football world will view SMU as the prequel and TCUN as the main event feature blockbuster that smashes all records.

gtowndawg
10-14-2016, 10:36 AM
On a side note, I thought this question was interesting from Jan 20.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/nmwright4/mullen_zpsdc64owcz.png (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/nmwright4/media/mullen_zpsdc64owcz.png.html)

lamont
10-14-2016, 10:42 AM
At least its finally out who has been funding this show. David Nutt and the "Taco Bell People". That is large.

No wonder my boss was in a bad mood this morning

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 10:49 AM

Ha!

blacklistedbully
10-14-2016, 11:03 AM
This morning Steve posted a gif from Tombstone of Doc Holiday winking at Johnny Ringo.

"I'm your Huckleberry!" Think Steve is about to blow them up. Right now he's like a cat playing with the rodent he's about to feast on.

Gutter Cobreh
10-14-2016, 11:09 AM

Did you not express that you were called an idiot in one of those texts, so you can relate to his anger?****

scottycameron
10-14-2016, 11:10 AM
So who is the ******* Bagman? Who I think it is? Lol. Who is the Missy chick from OM? I know Womack. Who is the hot chick he's hitting on, a sports photographer? MSU or OM? I saw beastman in there. Who's is Brad from the coast area? OM guy? I assume most on there are on here, so fess up peeps! Who's who?

Activated Alpha
10-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Well if the CL would actually do their job then people wouldn't have to rely on hiring the Russians to hack. Just saying...

BeastMan
10-14-2016, 11:29 AM
So who is the ******* Bagman? Who I think it is? Lol. Who is the Missy chick from OM? I know Womack. Who is the hot chick he's hitting on, a sports photographer? MSU or OM? I saw beastman in there. Who's is Brad from the coast area? OM guy? I assume most on there are on here, so fess up peeps! Who's who?

I'm in there for 2 reasons. (1) Missy said I hate Acey. I don't technically hate anyone but he sucks. Strongly dislike. (2) Somebody screen shotted a old group I used to be in and sent it to Steve apparently. I've never DM'd Steve ever. He's never followed me on twitter. I left that fan DM group long ago because some people have huge mouths and can't stay quite about anything. All kinds of convos from that group were popping up in weird places. The person that was ultimately the reason I got out of that group, trimmed FB friends (and other social media), and locked my twitter account is in that screen shot with me. Just so there's no confusion, I'm talking about SBC. Ultimately, being in "secret" groups online with people I don't know in real life isn't worth it. I don't care to be an "in the know" guy. Especially at the expense of grown men who screen shot your snap chats. Piss on all of it.

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2016, 11:44 AM
It is a ticking time bomb up there. When everything hits the fan and the dust settles we better be on our ps and qs because they will come after us with everything they have.

They already are. The internet blitz on our boards is already in full swing. This one included.

DancingRabbit
10-14-2016, 12:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDBCiZKZi_g

BeardoMSU
10-14-2016, 12:04 PM

Awesome!

Mjoelner34
10-14-2016, 12:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/TeP8yaW.png

scottycameron
10-14-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm in there for 2 reasons. (1) Missy said I hate Acey. I don't technically hate anyone but he sucks. Strongly dislike. (2) Somebody screen shotted a old group I used to be in and sent it to Steve apparently. I've never DM'd Steve ever. He's never followed me on twitter. I left that fan DM group long ago because some people have huge mouths and can't stay quite about anything. All kinds of convos from that group were popping up in weird places. The person that was ultimately the reason I got out of that group, trimmed FB friends (and other social media), and locked my twitter account is in that screen shot with me. Just so there's no confusion, I'm talking about SBC. Ultimately, being in "secret" groups online with people I don't know in real life isn't worth it. I don't care to be an "in the know" guy. Especially at the expense of grown men who screen shot your snap chats. Piss on all of it.

That is exactly why I quit playing those games. It looks like you just got drug right back in.

BeastMan
10-14-2016, 12:34 PM
That is exactly why I quit playing those games. It looks like you just got drug right back in.

Piss on it. I could care less.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2016, 12:38 PM
This morning Steve posted a gif from Tombstone of Doc Holiday winking at Johnny Ringo.

"I'm your Huckleberry!" Think Steve is about to blow them up. Right now he's like a cat playing with the rodent he's about to feast on.

Steve getting ready to film today's boneyard:

http://i.imgur.com/9jpECDv.png

Commercecomet24
10-14-2016, 01:51 PM

Guess you won't win manager of this month, this month!

dawgoneyall
10-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Nutt's name started popipng up during the CJ Johnson fiasco. Ans has been floating around ever since.

For those that don't know, he probably got the single biggest slice of the ill gotten tobacco money. Even more than Scruggs. He financed the deal, didn't actually "Litigate" it

Interesting, seeing as how Scruggs got 3/4 of billion.

Really Clark?
10-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Interesting, seeing as how Scruggs got 3/4 of billion.

Nutt financed their litigation since Scruggs and his partners had exhausted their monies. Nutt got the lion's share of the money, 35%. Scruggs and the remaining partners received around 20%. Scruggs didn't get 3/4 of a billion. Nutt is worth a lot more and his net worth is around $880 MIL

msstate7
10-14-2016, 03:17 PM
Nutt financed their litigation since Scruggs and his partners had exhausted their monies. Nutt got the lion's share of the money, 35%. Scruggs and the remaining partners received around 20%. Scruggs didn't get 3/4 of a billion. Nutt is worth a lot more and his net worth is around $880 MIL

Wow... had no idea nutt was that rich

Tbonewannabe
10-14-2016, 03:19 PM

That is a lot of money to buy judges with.

Really Clark?
10-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Wow... had no idea nutt was that rich

Wealthiest man in Mississippi. Or was a year or two ago. Probably still is.

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 03:28 PM

I can verify this info he is dead on here

Op4isabitch
10-14-2016, 04:35 PM
2 things I found interesting from the hack:

1. Confirmed AJ was the one who lied to the NCAA

2. Womack was one of the players given immunity by the NCAA.

lastmajordog
10-14-2016, 04:48 PM
Now why is it Ms State doesn’t have our “flagship” journalism school?? Can’t believe**** our state newspaper didn’t disclose all this. Thanks for sharing this info guys........

RocketDawg
10-14-2016, 04:56 PM
While embarrassing to Rosey and some others for sure, I don't see how this helped OM. It shows Rosey trying to nail them. He's been saying that's what he is trying to do all along, so no big breaking news there.

It does however raise more questions and embarrassment for OM.

I feel bad for the Womack guy.

Just finished reading all the info. And yes, I feel bad for the Womack dad. He kept saying over and over "no names", and now .... Steve won't have that source any longer. Hopefully nothing will happen to Matt ... presumably he had immunity to talk to the NCAA.

RocketDawg
10-14-2016, 04:58 PM

Yeah, the fact that MSU's AD was talking to Steve is squirming material. But he didn't seem to be shy about it, so maybe it doesn't matter. I guess since Stricklin's gone (or going) it has no impact anyway.

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Yeah, the fact that MSU's AD was talking to Steve is squirming material. But he didn't seem to be shy about it, so maybe it doesn't matter. I guess since Stricklin's gone (or going) it has no impact anyway.

Well, Steve is technically media, so Scott confirming or denying anything on or off the record is not a big deal.

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 05:35 PM

This needs to stay in your mind considering the events of the last few days.

mparkerfd20
10-14-2016, 05:39 PM

I've said all along I think Stricklin in the leak to Bonner.

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Well, Steve is technically media, so Scott confirming or denying anything on or off the record is not a big deal.

Kind of makes you wonder what else Scott leaked to them though.

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 05:46 PM
I've said all along I think Stricklin in the leak to Bonner.

If Hack says it was a booster then I believe Hack.

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Just finished reading all the info. And yes, I feel bad for the Womack dad. He kept saying over and over "no names", and now .... Steve won't have that source any longer. Hopefully nothing will happen to Matt ... presumably he had immunity to talk to the NCAA.

It might make Womack even more angry at Ole Miss. See Tunsil's step father.

RocketDawg
10-14-2016, 05:49 PM

Kinda speculating here ... but maybe Steve was Stricklin's conduit to the outside world on all the OM cheating scandal. So Steve was confident that what he was told was and is factual.