PDA

View Full Version : We know we have a leak, who, where and why...

Coursesuper
10-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Your thoughts here, I have a hypothesis but I'd like to see other thoughts also. Tell me what yall think.

Dallas_Dawg
10-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Coinz

EngDawg
10-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Witch Hunt anybody?

gravedigger
10-13-2016, 06:14 PM
Your thoughts here, I have a hypothesis but I'd like to see other thoughts also. Tell me what yall think.

1. Whomever Keenum chose
2. Whereever Keenum chose
3. To remind the CL just who is in charge of information at MSU

Todd4State
10-13-2016, 06:51 PM
I told mine yesterday.

msbulldog
10-13-2016, 07:33 PM
Answer is! Whoever has the most to gain!

preachermatt83
10-13-2016, 07:54 PM
I think it's ..
1) Striklin
Or 2) A candidate who interviewed but didnt get it/chose not to take it.

RougeDawg
10-13-2016, 08:32 PM
There is no leak. There is no way anyone could possibly know anything about any items within the Athletic Departmenr. just ask Liverpool. No way any of us can know details about closed door conversations. NO WAY!!!!!

Maroonthirteen
10-13-2016, 09:29 PM
It's whomever that wants Cohen to get the job.

Homedawg
10-13-2016, 09:44 PM
I think it's ..
1) Striklin
Or 2) A candidate who interviewed but didnt get it/chose not to take it.

So we can rule 2 things out. Your sources suck that's been proven. Next...
Eta Keenum is picking the ad, not Scott. So why in the hell would Stricklin know or tell when interviews are going on...and he has know say so and isn't there. He has nothing to gain if he knew.... That theory is just plain stupid.

Maroons
10-13-2016, 10:11 PM
Wyatt

ScottH
10-13-2016, 10:15 PM
Stricklin - virtually the only person Bonner could take at their word, run with the story and the Ledger would double down on the info from the source.

Plus he and Cohen have been working every angle to make the hire happen for several weeks.

If it was Stricklin, in this particular instance no fault to Bonner. He had a story from a credible source.

preachermatt83
10-13-2016, 10:26 PM
So we can rule 2 things out. Your sources suck that's been proven. Next...
Eta Keenum is picking the ad, not Scott. So why in the hell would Stricklin know or tell when interviews are going on...and he has know say so and isn't there. He has nothing to gain if he knew.... That theory is just plain stupid.

Genius

preachermatt83
10-13-2016, 10:27 PM
Stricklin - virtually the only person Bonner could take at their word, run with the story and the Ledger would double down on the info from the source.

Plus he and Cohen have been working every angle to make the hire happen for several weeks.

If it was Stricklin, in this particular instance no fault to Bonner. He had a story from a credible source.

Be careful, homodawg will call you stupid.

ScottH
10-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Be careful, homodawg will call you stupid.

I've been called worse.

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 07:33 AM

I think it came from within the Athletic Department, not from Stricklin, but from with the AD for sure. Could be Bonner is using an AD official and a well placed Alumni as sources. I think that these guys may think they have something to gain from Cohen getting the job. What to gain, like keeping your current job an maintaining your perceived alumni stature.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Not specifically related to the leak, but my family knows the Keenum family. What I don't know: who's going to be the AD and when it will be named. What I do know: Keenum knew Stricklin was leaving for FL long before it was announced (like months). Therefore, I would hypothesize that those involved know who we are going to hire. Just like FL, Strick, and Keenum knew that Strick was the AD long before we did. I won't try to interpret what this means for us, cause I don't know.

defiantdog
10-14-2016, 08:52 AM
So, let me get this straight..... the Furlough Ledger has no problem publishing a rumor about our AD search, but they won't touch the OM scandal? Seems about right..... bunch of Hillary supporting sheep.

Political Hack
10-14-2016, 12:22 PM
So, let me get this straight..... the Furlough Ledger has no problem publishing a rumor about our AD search, but they won't touch the OM scandal? Seems about right..... bunch of Hillary supporting sheep.

You post was great until you turned this thread into a political commentary. I suppose they'd be awesome if they supported Trump?

Political Hack
10-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Oh, and it was a coordinated leak. It wasn't the administration. I don't know if Scott was involved, but a booster was. It was almost like a staged coup. Never seen anything like it, but it may backfire big time.

Everyone needs to get on the same damn page. This infighting BS while the plantation is burning is about the most "M-State thing" we could do. Everyone needs to start pulling the rope in the same direction.

Really Clark?
10-14-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh, and it was a coordinated leak. It wasn't the administration. I don't know if Scott was involved, but a booster was. It was almost like a staged coup. Never seen anything like it, but it may backfire big time.

Everyone needs to get on the same damn page. This infighting BS while the plantation is burning is about the most "M-State thing" we could do. Everyone needs to start pulling the rope in the same direction.

Abso-freaking-lutely!!! Power plays have to stop. Especially from the mental midgets that are screwing us.

Todd4State
10-14-2016, 12:35 PM

Why would they want Cohen?

Coursesuper
10-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Why would they want Cohen?

There are those that know that if Cohen gets the job there will be very little change in the AD when he is running it. Don't try to fool yourself and think it won't. There are many that have much to gain and or lose if Cohen is given that job. This is some shitty politics going down. It's the worst possible thing that needs to go on right now but this is really the culmination of a couple of years of crap coming to a head.