PDA

View Full Version : Your time is done, Dan. Just resign

TopDog58
08-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Hudspeth's offense is much more dynamic than this bullshit.

Saltydog
08-31-2013, 05:11 PM
a Big 12 team is inexcusable.

HereComesTheSpiral
08-31-2013, 05:13 PM
And to let Les stick around for 2 years to long. Completely squandered Perkins. Where do we send the money for severance?

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Yep. Offense is just beyond horrendous. That is Dan and only Dan. No way he should have let Les hand around this long. Get Hud while we can.

berr6728
08-31-2013, 05:18 PM
I said 2 years ago Dan was not our answer to our football program. We need to find someone who is smart in coaching and Dan does not fit that bill. The quicker we get rid of him the better off we will be. I coached football-basketball-and track for 29 years on high school level. Untill we go after some white football and basketball players we will always be on outside looking in. Mississippi State has 2 sports that we have a chance of winning a national championship in and they are baseball and track. We came close in baseball last year. We will win one under John Cohn.

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net
1-225-205-1499

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 05:23 PM
I said 2 years ago Dan was not our answer to our football program. We need to find someone who is smart in coaching and Dan does not fit that bill. The quicker we get rid of him the better off we will be. I coached football-basketball-and track for 29 years on high school level. Untill we go after some white football and basketball players we will always be on outside looking in. Mississippi State has 2 sports that we have a chance of winning a national championship in and they are baseball and track. We came close in baseball last year. We will win one under John Cohn.

What the F???!!!?!??!? You can't be serious with this? You should have your ass banned for that. The color of our athletes have nothing to do with the horrendous play calling and coaching.

CrazyEyeKilla
08-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Do you really think this is Les calling plays? I don't understand all of our fans jumping on the fire Les train. Les sucks, but he is just a ****ing yes man. That's why he hasn't been fired.

Think about it, Mullen had an easy time getting rid of Torbush and Wilson, but Les Remains.

There is only one conclusion I draw from this.... The offense and playcalling is all Mullen..

Gordon Gekko
08-31-2013, 05:26 PM
Do you really think this is Les calling plays? I don't understand all of our fans jumping on the fire Les train. Les sucks, but he is just a ****ing yes man. That's why he hasn't been fired.

Think about it, Mullen had an easy time getting rid of Torbush and Wilson, but Les Remains.

There is only one conclusion I draw from this.... The offense and playcalling is all Mullen..

Has to be the reason. This is on Mullen

Saltydog
08-31-2013, 05:31 PM
First posts ....

Rick Danko
08-31-2013, 05:32 PM

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net
1-225-205-1499

Ha ha ha, ****ing hilarious... Is this a joke or are you that ignorant.... Dumbass