PDA

View Full Version : male cheerleader from Jackson prep's plan backfired today!

Reunion Dog
10-13-2016, 01:03 AM
17ing wuss pissed off the Big man today with his former staffer leaking shit to Bonner. I was sent txt last nite about it.

This process isn't over. If Cohen had a lead... It is gone. There is a candidate who will BLOW Cohen out of the water and IF given the opportunity in a fair interview process will be the clear cut winner..

I have spoken to a couple of you on this page over phone and txtx today...

Cover has been blown by Bonner. In the end... It might have been a blessing in disguise... The next few days will tell...

Hell, this has more drama than the damn Presidential race..

GO TO HELL OLE MISS!

gravedigger
10-13-2016, 01:22 AM
Who leaked the info is inconsequential. TO WHAT END was the info leaked is.

That end was the exposed ass of the CL. The next few days wont tell a thing. This is a national search now and I don't think Cohen is any less of a candidate tomorrow than today.

Scott S wouldn't stand to gain anything by intentionally causing Keenum a problem and certainly not being known to have done it.

Try again.

ScottH
10-13-2016, 01:22 AM
Ripple effects apparently all over the place tonight.

Please head to your role as Foley's assistant. Now.

Reunion Dog
10-13-2016, 01:44 AM
Respectfully disagree... if whom I am told leaked story... he is on athletic department staff.... it creates problem for Keenum in long run... because leak came from within.... that's basic politics 101...

Thick
10-13-2016, 06:52 AM
Why the pineapples?

starkvegasdawg
10-13-2016, 06:57 AM
If true, sounds like we need some of this:

http://i.imgur.com/WoUNzq1.png

ILOATHEBears
10-13-2016, 07:31 AM
17ing wuss pissed off the Big man today with his former staffer leaking shit to Bonner. I was sent txt last nite about it.

This process isn't over. If Cohen had a lead... It is gone. There is a candidate who will BLOW Cohen out of the water and IF given the opportunity in a fair interview process will be the clear cut winner..

I have spoken to a couple of you on this page over phone and txtx today...

Cover has been blown by Bonner. In the end... It might have been a blessing in disguise... The next few days will tell...

Hell, this has more drama than the damn Presidential race..

GO TO HELL OLE MISS!

Are u a swinger from reunion?

civildawg
10-13-2016, 07:34 AM
It's a reunion thing. You wouldnt get it.

Todd4State
10-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Pina Colada sir?

maroonmania
10-13-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm starting to more and more feel that Stricklin's biggest reason for getting away from MSU was just to avoid this mess he knows is coming in dealing with Mullen and the football program. Appears he didn't want to have to be the one to hold Mullen accountable. Got in the way of his PR/marketing hashtag campaigns.

JoseBrown
10-13-2016, 09:20 AM
It's a reunion thing. You wouldnt get it.

Thought that had something to do with garage doors?***

fishwater99
10-13-2016, 09:48 AM
I'm starting to more and more feel that Stricklin's biggest reason for getting away from MSU was just to avoid this mess he knows is coming in dealing with Mullen and the football program. Appears he didn't want to have to be the one to hold Mullen accountable. Got in the way of his PR/marketing hashtag campaigns.

This..
So Stricklin Leaked info to Bonner bc he and Keenum don't get along.
Mullen had a package deal with Diaz to go to Miami until UGA fired Richt, that fell through, but Diaz still went.
Keenum got mad about it the Miami mess and wouldn't let Stricklin give Dan his extension. Now Sticklin is leaving his alma mater for another job.

bhamdawgfan
10-13-2016, 10:03 AM
This..
Mullen had a package deal with Diaz to go to Miami until UGA fired Richt, that fell through, but Diaz still went.
Keenum got mad about it the Miami mess and wouldn't let Stricklin give Dan his extension. Now Sticklin is leaving his alma mater for another job.

https://regmedia.co.uk/2005/02/22/warning_black_helicopters.gif?x=1200&y=794

Ifyouonlyknew
10-13-2016, 10:50 AM
This..

Tin foil hats for everybody

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-13-2016, 11:13 AM
At the very least these theories are entertaining thoughts.

louisvilledawg
10-13-2016, 11:16 AM
This..

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/have-you-seen-my-tin-foil-hat.png

maroonmania
10-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Tin foil hats for everybody

That's the most logical reasoning for what has transpired that I've seen. Certainly don't need a foil hat to believe it. Mullen wanting to go to Miami is not all that disputable and it certainly is reasonable that Keenum didn't like it (there is obviously a REASON Mullen didn't get an extension). Makes much more sense for Stricklin to leave his alma mater to go to another school in the same conference if he feels he is in a situation he doesn't want to deal with. Stricklin is already saying it really wasn't about the money. The only part of it that may be questioned is how Stricklin and Keenum get along but I could certainly understand there could be some problems with that dynamic if they didn't see eye to eye on how to handle the current football coach.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-13-2016, 11:31 AM
That's the most logical reasoning for what has transpired that I've seen. Certainly don't need a foil hat to believe it. Mullen wanting to go to Miami is not all that disputable and it certainly is reasonable that Keenum didn't like it (there is obviously a REASON Mullen didn't get an extension). Makes much more sense for Stricklin to leave his alma mater to go to another school in the same conference if he feels he is in a situation he doesn't want to deal with. Stricklin is already saying it really wasn't about the money. The only part of it that may be questioned is how Stricklin and Keenum get along but I could certainly understand there could be some problems with that dynamic if they didn't see eye to eye on how to handle the current football coach.

So you believe Manny signed his contract with Miami without knowing who the coach was & Miami made Richt keep him? Everything else he says you can kind of connect some dots to like you did but that part of it just throws everything out of wack.

Coursesuper
10-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Delete

maroonmania
10-13-2016, 11:58 AM
So you believe Manny signed his contract with Miami without knowing who the coach was & Miami made Richt keep him? Everything else he says you can kind of connect some dots to like you did but that part of it just throws everything out of wack.

The Manny part is really in the noise other than the fact that he was probably looking because, along with the rest of the defensive staff, he thought Mullen was likely moving on. Whether his going to Miami and Mullen's interest in Miami have any connection is really immaterial to the situation.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Trying to read this thread gave me a headache.

fishwater99
10-13-2016, 12:27 PM

No, Manny knew who the head coach was before he signed anything. Miami wanted him, and they made it work out when they hired Richt.

Coursesuper
10-13-2016, 12:52 PM
What's really bad is they were meeting with an outstanding candidate yesterday ( the one reunion is talking about) and they got blindsided by this. There are some shatty politics going on here. I think Bonner got used in this situation they new exactly what he and the CL would do.

preachermatt83
10-13-2016, 01:05 PM
What's really bad is they were meeting with an outstanding candidate yesterday ( the one reunion is talking about) and they got blindsided by this. There are some shatty politics going on here. I think Bonner got used in this situation they new exactly what he and the CL would do.

I know one they met with yesterday... I wonder if it's the same one you are talking about. It would make everyone happy if he were to get it.

Clear out your inbox.

Really Clark?
10-13-2016, 01:08 PM

That's why it made it a cluster for Keenum and what was alluded to yesterday. Power plays going on

Coursesuper
10-13-2016, 01:16 PM
I know one they met with yesterday... I wonder if it's the same one you are talking about. It would make everyone happy if he were to get it.

Clear out your inbox.
Done