PDA

View Full Version : Listen up people

I seen it dawg
10-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Except for the OM shitbag lurkers (and tusk) on here we all are Bulldogs. No matter what happens with the AD search, potential baseball search, potential football search, etc when all the dust settles it's time to get back to doing what we do....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain. They are about to be living in a pile of shit and we have to capitalize on it.

Keep in mind that even with what we have going on there's no way anyone would trade where we are with what they are about to be in. Almost time to start rallying.

Really Clark?
10-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Agree wholeheartedly!

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Except for the OM shitbag lurkers (and tusk) on here we all are Bulldogs. No matter what happens with the AD search, potential baseball search, potential football search, etc when all the dust settles it's time to get back to doing what we do....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain. They are about to be living in a pile of shit and we have to capitalize on it.

Keep in mind that even with what we have going on there's no way anyone would trade where we are with what they are about to be in. Almost time to start rallying.

Strongly agree. But kicking the shit out of them on the field will be pretty hard to do this year. Hopefully whatever happens with the AD search, they come in with some fire and do get the Football program motivated back in the right direction so we CAN capitalize on whats about to go down up the road.

This hard season is bringing out the worst in both sides of the supports and non-supporters. It's a slow grinding time and is going to be a long year. So hopefully we get some positive news with the AD search for some excitement to at least hold us over till Basketball starts up.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2016, 04:07 PM
You got me fired up! That's the perspective we all need to have! Let's focus our anger hate toward unm and the rest!

HailState!

gtowndawg
10-12-2016, 04:14 PM

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h428/Amperella/80430-well-spoken-sir-gif-Princess-B-eNib_zpsxccimk6v.gif

WSOPdawg
10-12-2016, 04:14 PM

That's right, I seen it dawg!!!

As Bluto said, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... Cuz when the going gets tough... the tough get to kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain!!! Who's with me? Let's go!" [Bluto runs out alone; then returns]

Coursesuper
10-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Sadly I don't know if I can.

I seen it dawg
10-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Sadly I don't know if I can.

You'll figure out a way. Or you won't..

TNDawg35
10-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Excellent Post!! It just sucks we have a damn media outlet who tries to bring us down no matter what. The Cohen thing may turn out to be true, but it still gives the CLiar no right to do that shit... Like someone has said on here, NM knows whats about to happen and they will do whatever they can to bring us down with them. Sad part is the media will help because as Tonka Tinaka says" THEY HAVE NO MARBLES!!"

#HAILSTATE

Statecoachingblows**
10-12-2016, 05:19 PM
I seen it with the homerun, what are your speaking fees? Lol
Whomever is hired, fired, resigns, walks away, whatever makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day none of you, well most of you, are gonna have the tv on Fri night, next Saturday etc. you're a dawg through and through and if you were a fan pre Mullen, and didn't leave then, your ass ain't going anywhere now.

Eta: hate the Bears with all your heart. I concur.

Op4isabitch
10-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

BayouDawg
10-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Well said! I will try and tone down my prisoner of the moment side a little.

JohnnyQuid
10-12-2016, 11:41 PM

totally agree. I haven't checked ED much the past week but after the AD stuff today I did and this is exactly the kind of post I needed to see

Commercecomet24
10-13-2016, 12:11 AM
I seen it with the homerun, what are your speaking fees? Lol
Whomever is hired, fired, resigns, walks away, whatever makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day none of you, well most of you, are gonna have the tv on Fri night, next Saturday etc. you're a dawg through and through and if you were a fan pre Mullen, and didn't leave then, your ass ain't going anywhere now.

Eta: hate the Bears with all your heart. I concur.

Ain't it the truth? No matter how much heartbreak we endure we stay and we support. One thing about being a Bulldog when the good times happen they're that much sweeter!

msbulldog
10-13-2016, 06:08 AM
Hail State, we're all still Dawgs!

notsofarawaydawg
10-13-2016, 08:40 AM
As I posted on the SECN thread ..............

Just another ****ing deflection from the real news about to hit the s.h.i.t. fan for the UNM. It's what the CL does so well. It's what UNM wants right now. Get us off the fact that UNM is about to get ****ed up the rear with an elephant dick. Get everyone pulled away from baby MGK wanting to hit a high school kid. It's what the CL does for UNM. It's not going to help them when the NCAA bends them over and goes in dry.

maroonmania
10-13-2016, 08:48 AM
....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening this year. VERY concerned its going to be the other way around.

Corn Bread
10-13-2016, 08:49 AM

All "Hail State" In!

Taog Redloh
10-13-2016, 09:30 AM
First decent post you have ever made.

I seen it dawg
10-13-2016, 09:55 AM
First decent post you have ever made.

Well then that makes me one in front of you so I'm super pumped.

HoopsDawg
10-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Unfortunately, I don't see that happening this year. VERY concerned its going to be the other way around.

Its going to be so ugly this year. If we keep it within 40, it will be a win.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 10:22 AM
Its going to be so ugly this year. If we keep it within 40, it will be a win.

Within 40 is a win? Dramatic much?

HoopsDawg
10-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Within 40 is a win? Dramatic much?

Realistic. They are going to run up the score and bomb all over us.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 10:32 AM
I think that's a reach. Vegas line won't come close to that

HoopsDawg
10-13-2016, 10:46 AM
I think that's a reach. Vegas line won't come close to that

I hope not. At least I can make some cash out of this debacle.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 10:48 AM
I hope not. At least I can make some cash out of this debacle.

I'll take the 40 if you're offering haha

HoopsDawg
10-13-2016, 10:57 AM

It's going to be about 24 or so and I will be taking OM.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 11:00 AM
During Mullen tenure, we have faced 5 national champion teams, 3 national runner ups, and a playoff team. Our worst loss is by 33 against lsu in '13. You think staying within 40 vs this year's om team is a win? We have been much more out-classed than this upcoming egg bowl

HoopsDawg
10-13-2016, 11:10 AM
During Mullen tenure, we have faced 5 national champion teams, 3 national runner ups, and a playoff team. Our worst loss is by 33 against lsu in '13. You think staying within 40 vs this year's om team is a win? We have been much more out-classed than this upcoming egg bowl

Obviously my post about 40 wasn't meant to be taken so literally, but we will see.

msstate7
10-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Obviously my post about 40 wasn't meant to be taken so literally, but we will see.

Hey, I'm a literal guy haha

Point taken

Political Hack
10-13-2016, 11:42 AM
Everyone should read this. When the dust settles, we will walk out clean and they will be left in it.

Political Hack
10-13-2016, 11:43 AM

I may take that. Freeze might run it up to 80.