PDA

View Full Version : Hey Michael Bonner

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-11-2016, 03:54 PM
yes, we do appreciate the six bowl games Mullen has taken us too. We don't appreciate him trying to get out of town every November. That is what people are upset about. Go back and listen to what you said to Finebaum if you don't know what I'm alluding to.

I was behind him 100% two weeks ago. Now, I see how badly his actions have caused what we are seeing now. And I perceive his body language and actions currently as telling me he doesn't care any longer. He is not the same coach that was trying to climb that mountain before.

If he seriously doesn't want to be here, I want him to find another job and part ways.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
^^^This and his unwillingness to get rid of the dead weight on his staff. Why doesn't Pawwl have someone on to discuss this subject that actually knows something about it? That interview was REALLY aggravating to listen to.

IMissJack
10-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Man it really makes me mad when someone tries to lecture the fans on what they should or shouldn't feel. When Mullen came to MSU he basically lectured the fans about expectations and doing what it took to win, rather then just wishing for it. Now that the fans actually HAVE some expectations other than winning 6 games, it is the fans' unrealistic EXPECTATIONS that are the problem. How convenient!
And for the record, I still want Mullen to turn it around.

msbulldog
10-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Man it really makes me mad when someone tries to lecture the fans on what they should or shouldn't feel. When Mullen came to MSU he basically lectured the fans about expectations and doing what it took to win, rather then just wishing for it. Now that the fans actually HAVE some expectations other than winning 6 games, it is the fans' unrealistic EXPECTATIONS that are the problem. How convenient!

And our school gave him what he wanted! I don't know the total of what has been spent since CDM has been here, but it is a boatload of money. We have given him a salary of $4+mil/year, any business or otherwise would expect a return on investment.
I don't get to go too many games, but I was there this past weekend and, I don't think I got my return on investment.
There were guys that weren't even trying!
This team and coaches are full of quit.

Todd4State
10-11-2016, 07:00 PM

I agree with you. I'm tired of being told we can't when we were just number one not too long ago. How dare we expect more.

RougeDawg
10-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Jesus Christ it's not about winning or losing this year.. Every person pissed this year is pissed because our head coach no longer gives a F*CK, is pouring because he was actually stroud up to on the offseason, and our team had quit on him like Dan has quit on the program the last two seasons.

JoseBrown
10-11-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm glad I missed the interview. Sounds like a know nothing preaching to our fans on how we should feel and think about a coach we perceive has quit on us. This thread is so full of truth! Thanks guys! One day the moronics will understand what's going on.