PDA

View Full Version : Today, If I were Keenum, I would fire

1bigdawg
10-11-2016, 02:02 AM
Fire Hevesy today. Maybe that would shock Dan into actually working. Peterson, or somebody could coach the O Line. They could not do much worse. If Dan said he was going to quit if we fired his friend, then let him.

Todd4State
10-11-2016, 02:04 AM
I think Dan would just pout and wuss out the rest of the season like he is currently doing.

MetEdDawg
10-11-2016, 05:57 AM
I think Dan would just pout and wuss out the rest of the season like he is currently doing.

Then I say do it. If there's no change in his behavior it's a win for us.

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Fire Hevesy today. Maybe that would shock Dan into actually working. Peterson, or somebody could coach the O Line. They could not do much worse. If Dan said he was going to quit if we fired his friend, then let him.

What would be a better O-line coach than Hevesy:
1. some naval lint I found this morning
2. toe jam
3. my coworker that probably doesn't know the difference between a football and a catcher's mask.
4. lead pipe
5. A lost skittle that fell between your couch cushions

Dawgology
10-11-2016, 07:26 AM
2. toe jam
3. my coworker that probably doesn't know the difference between a football and a catcher's mask.
4. lead pipe

1. Old frosted mini-wheat I found on the floor of the kitchen this morning
2. Joe Paterno (as he currently is)
3. Lee Corso from NCAA 14 (great "ask the coach" suggestions)

RougeDawg
10-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Someone who would teach the very basic of basic concepts of "to have any possible chance of blocking someone you must at least make some type of physical contact."

Gutter Cobreh
10-11-2016, 08:37 AM
2. toe jam
4. lead pipe

When your coworker explains to Rankin that when the QB says either "hut" or "hike" he is supposed to stand and start blocking, then he or she will have done more for the OL than Hevesy has done his entire tenure****

Mjoelner34
10-11-2016, 09:00 AM

I'm hoping you are talking about the one sitting across from you and NOT the one that offered you a Scoreboard Club ticket last week.**

Mjoelner34
10-11-2016, 09:01 AM
I'm hoping you are talking about the one sitting across from you and NOT the one that offered you a Scoreboard Club ticket last week.**

ETA: Remember before you answer that your boss is just the other side of my Dilbert cubicle. Like he gives a shit anyway. Ha!

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2016, 09:21 AM

Yeah, one of these Mondays in his attempt to make conversation and ask how the football game went I am going to tell him we kept it close for about 5 innings, but got greedy and tried a three from the half court line that came up short and then the other team was able to run out the clock when they were able to stretch that single into a double because we had 12 men on the field.