PDA

View Full Version : Big Softie Strikes Again

BrunswickDawg
10-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Just to take our minds off our own dumpster fire, I give you Big Softie being soft again.

http://deadspin.com/laremy-tunsil-hurt-himself-getting-out-of-the-shower-1787626857/amp

Seriously, injuring yourself getting out of the shower? If that ain't soft, I don't know what is

Now back to your regular pitchforks and crying to burn witches....

Commercecomet24
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Always love your posts, Brunswick! Thanks for starting a thread making fun of unm, instead of our own players and coaches. It's always more fun to make fun of them instead of us! I remember when Ryank Klesko was with the Braves he missed 2 or 3 games because he strained his back lifting a lunch tray lol!

thf24
10-10-2016, 03:00 PM
I wondered why he'd been replaced at LT so soon. I can't help but wonder if this is true or if it's both he and the Dolphins organization trying to save face for not being able to cut it at the position he's being paid to play.

BrunswickDawg
10-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Always love your posts, Brunswick! Thanks for starting a thread making fun of unm, instead of our own players and coaches. It's always more fun to make fun of them instead of us! I remember when Ryank Klesko was with the Braves he missed 2 or 3 games because he strained his back lifting a lunch tray lol!
I got a dose of Maroon Kool-Aid at Senior Preview Day with my daughter this morning, so I thought I'd share some OM schadenfreude.

Jack Lambert
10-10-2016, 03:05 PM
If I was him I think I could have come up with a better story then that. Like "I fell down the stairs". I'm just saying. I always ask myself did Elvis die on the toilet or was he just happen to be brushing his teeth when he died. I guess the toilet story is funnier so it stuck. Mama Cash died of a Heart attack but everyone thinks she died choking on a ham sandwich. Since she was a big one the ham sandwich story stuck.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
I got a dose of Maroon Kool-Aid at Senior Preview Day with my daughter this morning, so I thought I'd share some OM schadenfreude.

You're a good man! I'm going to Senior Preview Day with my daughter on the 24th. We both looking forward to it. They been recruiting the heck out of her. She get's something in the mail everyday from State and they even sent her a birthday card. Just a note, she's not being recruited by the football staff lol

BrunswickDawg
10-10-2016, 03:10 PM
You're a good man! I'm going to Senior Preview Day with my daughter on the 24th. We both looking forward to it. They been recruiting the heck out of her. She get's something in the mail everyday from State and they even sent her a birthday card. Just a note, she's not being recruited by the football staff lol

Same here. They have done a great job recruiting since she sent her PSAT score in her Sophomore year. Wish they would teach it to Hev.

confucius say
10-10-2016, 03:17 PM

Could we shift those recruiters to the football complex please

I seen it dawg
10-10-2016, 04:10 PM

Ha! You'd be waiting by an empty mailbox!

M.Fillmore
10-10-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm glad to hear our student recruitment is improving. My daughter was valedictorian, Duke scholar, etc. All kind of schools up north were recruiting her, MSU not at all. This was back when the SickPack was relevant and I started a thread about it. A lot of MSU alums agreed and said this was their experience too. Some guy from MSU student recruiting contacted me, apologized and MSU sent my daughter a post card.

She does not attend MSU.

msbulldog
10-10-2016, 05:41 PM
That would be Mama Cass, Jack.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Same here. They have done a great job recruiting since she sent her PSAT score in her Sophomore year. Wish they would teach it to Hev.

Ha! I figured everyone would get a kick out of the not being recruited by football staff comment! The school has done a great job recruiting her. Been really impressed by it. Glad to see it.

FISHDAWG
10-10-2016, 06:58 PM
That would be Mama Cass, Jack.

Jack is missing a few front teeth so the lisp wont go away anytime soon ... BTW Jack - I never knew that