PDA

View Full Version : I see 5-7 and another ass whupping from Ole Miss if our offense is

cheewgumm
08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
goona be like this AGAIN..

Our plkaycalling is freaking unacceptable.

hacker
08-31-2013, 04:10 PM
"we are playing vanilla on offense"

DapperDawg
08-31-2013, 04:12 PM
We don't want to show our hand or real plays to our SEC brethren.

Bothrops
08-31-2013, 04:13 PM
I see a possible 4-8 if we can't find a ****ing offense. What are the receivers doing?? Please tell me..

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Disagree. I don't think this one game says 5-7. We are down 7-3 at halftime to the #13 team in the country. Our offense has played too conservative. We need to pass it more and set up the run with the pass. I agree that the play calling has been horrible on offense but I think it has more to do with us trying to milk the clock. Putting Dak in on 3rd and a foot was dumb because the defense knew it was run all the way. Russell has to throw it a lot more and at least throw it deep once or twice. We have to loosen up the running lanes. It's almost like they are packing it in to stop the run and dare us to pass. Hopefully, our coaches will make the right adjustments at halftime. Penalties and dumb plays are killing us once again on offense as well. Our defense looks stout though. We had the push we didn't last year and I would say Collins is 100x's better then Wilson ever thought about being. We need to feed Bear Wilson the ball more as well!

TopDog58
08-31-2013, 04:26 PM
It sounds silly, but I could have accepted 45-20 ass whipping. But if we lose by 3-7 the way our D has played, then Dan has some major problems to correct. This is pathetic