PDA

View Full Version : I know y'all read these boards

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-09-2016, 11:35 PM
So are any of you pansy ass beat writers and internet reporters going to ask Mullen the tough questions this week, or will it be status quo?

Apoplectic
10-09-2016, 11:46 PM
I think we all know the answer to that is no. Paul and others are worried about access. Mullen gets a free ride since the CL guys are all morons.

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-10-2016, 12:09 AM
I should have clarified my question better. Paul and others that own a site aren't the ones I'm talking to. I'm talking to the ones that can ask the questions and not have to worry about any repercussions. They know who they are.

Hell, Saban gets tougher questions than Mullen.

Todd4State
10-10-2016, 01:34 AM
I've found that the print media guys are not the most sports savvy and therefore they don't ask the tough questions. Usually those come from Joe Fan on the Dan Mullen call in show.

Jacksondevildog
10-10-2016, 05:44 AM
This is the only beat in the SEC and major college football where our media tosses softballs and are intimidated by our football coach. They say, "Mullen won't answer tough questions." Well, you still ask the hard questions to at least address it with him.

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2016, 07:08 AM
This is the only beat in the SEC and major college football where our media tosses softballs and are intimidated by our football coach. They say, "Mullen won't answer tough questions." Well, you still ask the hard questions to at least address it with him.

Have you ever spent time in Arkansas? It is sunshine pumping all day every day. It is like a communist country with the propaganda.

RougeDawg
10-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Have you ever spent time in Arkansas? It is sunshine pumping all day every day. It is like a communist country with the propaganda.

You mean the last 8 years in this country also.