PDA

View Full Version : WMD Takes Aim At The #CountryClub....

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Peeps, this week's ACQB is different. There was no point in "analyzing" the Auburn game. Instead, I chose to write about the #CountryClub (http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/10/09/msu-armchair-qb-4-meeeellion-dollars-edition/). Do yourself a huge favor and give it a read. Tweet it, share it on FB, or whatever else you want. But let's talk about how the #CountryClub is infecting the program.

BayouDawg
10-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Good write up. The worst thing about all this is the head of our athletic department sat and watched while the country club was forming.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Your absolutely spot on with the Country club Boyz.. All three should be shown the door immediately!! If not The lead member should go start up another Country club away from Starkville..

Taog Redloh
10-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Pretty good article. For you.

(JOKING)

BulldogBear
10-09-2016, 03:34 PM
It was Bear Bryant that said that the formula for getting people to win games for you was to share credit with players when something goes well, give all credit to the players when something goes outstanding, and take all the blame when something goes wrong. Dan won't show responsibility because he has become so concerned with his image because of all the whoring for new jobs. He wouldn't dare take the blame for anything that goes poorly when he's trying to the LSU job or something similar. He invented football and can do no wrong.***

I seen it dawg
10-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Hopefully Mic gets his just credit for labeling them the CCB

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Bump

Lloyd Christmas
10-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Delete

War Machine Dawg
10-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Monday Morning Bump

shannondawg
10-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Could I get the link please?

War Machine Dawg
10-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Could I get the link please?

It's in the original post. Hover over "I chose to write about the #CountryClub." But here's the link anyway :)

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/10/09/msu-armchair-qb-4-meeeellion-dollars-edition/

mic
10-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Hopefully Mic gets his just credit for labeling them the CCB

Damn I should have trademark that ..
well done article.. Well done

PassInterference
10-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Good article. Would read again.

msbulldog
10-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Good read WMD.

War Machine Dawg
10-10-2016, 08:35 PM
One final BUMP

gravedigger
10-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Wmd, as you know im not a particular fan, but i do think youve hit on the problem. Knox is not even in the same orbit as Hevesy, but i do believe schools should construct contracts with coaches that limit their ability to hold a school hostage if its admin insists on change. Guys like mullen getting their first shot should be kept on a leash if 4 mil is on the line.

I think with intelligent negotiation, msu could win on a deal with Mullen and he could too. But it does seem he is holding the cards. His assistants, in my opinion have little to no control beside practice. This guy is a narcisist to a degree msu hasnt dealt with.

Keenum will have to correct this before the ad is selected.

Todd4State
10-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Wmd, as you know im not a particular fan, but i do think youve hit on the problem. Knox is not even in the same orbit as Hevesy, but i do believe schools should construct contracts with coaches that limit their ability to hold a school hostage if its admin insists on change. Guys like mullen getting their first shot should be kept on a leash if 4 mil is on the line.

I think with intelligent negotiation, msu could win on a deal with Mullen and he could too. But it does seem he is holding the cards. His assistants, in my opinion have little to no control beside practice. This guy is a narcisist to a degree msu hasnt dealt with.

Keenum will have to correct this before the ad is selected.

Actually Keenum holds the cards. It's up to Dan to force Keenum as to how he plays those cards.

Taog Redloh
10-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Actually Keenum holds the cards. It's up to Dan to force Keenum as to how he plays those cards.

You can't do this. The President/AD hires/fires the HEAD coach. You shouldn't tell a guy how to run the program, you hold HIM accountable. Trying to run his business for him is weak.