PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys, judge for yourself and you decide where we are

Bodaski
10-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Make yourself a list of every player that played on the offensive side of the ball last year and is playing this year. Do the very same thing with the defensive players and the special team guys (kickers). See how many you can easily identify out of these groups that are improved in game 6 of the 2016 season. My observations and being honest and not a fan concern me greatly. You decide for yourself and I hope you are able to identify more than I was able to.

BayouDawg
10-09-2016, 12:51 AM
To sum it up last year it felt like we were stuck in neutral slightly starting to role backwards. This year feels like dan has accidentally bumped the shifter into reverse and hit the gas while trying to wipe a stain off his yeezys

Liverpooldawg
10-09-2016, 12:53 AM
The differen last year was Dak. This may sound strange but it was Dak on both sides of the ball. We thought we knew how good he was, we underestimated him.

msstate7
10-09-2016, 12:55 AM
The differen last year was Dak. This may sound strange but it was Dak on both sides of the ball. We thought we knew how good he was, we underestimated him.

Bear and Fred brown not being here is hurting us also. Both would really make us better offensively

TimberBeast
10-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Holloway again

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-09-2016, 01:32 AM
"trying to wipe a strain off his yeezys"

FIFY

BayouDawg
10-09-2016, 01:48 AM
"trying to wipe a strain off his yeezys"

FIFY

lol that sounds quite gross

klong-dog
10-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Holloway and Shump and you can throw D Gray in there, he's at least goes hard even though he don't get many targets. That's about it on offense. Can't think of one on D. Jefferson is having a nice year, numbers wise.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Shump is a lil bit better. Holloway about the same as usual. Everbody else has regressed..This team looks Awfully coached.. Not much to say good right now about are football team I'll just leave it at that for now.

dawg27
10-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Bear and Fred brown not being here is hurting us also. Both would really make us better offensively

Yes u are right but it is dans job to get players ready to play when players move on.

msstate7
10-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Yes u are right but it is dans job to get players ready to play when players move on.

I agree, but in dan's defense, those 2 have no business not being here