PDA

View Full Version : poor, poor Stanford and Houston,,,

TUSK
10-08-2016, 11:45 PM
go sit.

Quaoarsking
10-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Stanford's still good. Some days Mike Leach is a buzzsaw. Wazzu was a last-play missed FG from winning the Pac-12 North last year, and may get the job done this year.

TUSK
10-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Stanford's still good. Some days Mike Leach is a buzzsaw. Wazzu was a last-play missed FG from winning the Pac-12 North last year, and may get the job done this year.

Stanford is a really good Pac team....

I really, really, really hope they win out and make the CFP... I'll take Bammer and lay the points vs them.... they may not be able to field 11 come the 4th...

TimberBeast
10-09-2016, 12:47 AM

I really, really, really hope they win out and make the CFP... I'll take Bammer and lay the points vs them.... they may not be able to field 11 come the 4th...

The pac is the pac, always a joke. Houston was the typical Cinderella media team that really isn't good. Same shit, different year.

msstate7
10-09-2016, 12:52 AM

Why are you discussing Stanford as the potential opponent and not the team that beat Stanford by 38? Washington followed that win up with a 49-point road win today at Oregon

TimberBeast
10-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Why are you discussing Stanford as the potential opponent and not the team that beat Stanford by 38? Washington followed that win up with a 49-point road win today at Oregon

Because it's the pac

Commercecomet24
10-09-2016, 01:41 AM
The pac is the pac, always a joke. Houston was the typical Cinderella media team that really isn't good. Same shit, different year.

This is correct. Every year they hype the pac and every year they underwhelm. It's not a good football conference right now.