PDA

View Full Version : Fitz quote after the game

SaintDawg
10-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Quarterback Nick Fitzgerald

On how to handle a loss...

"Losing is never fun. That kind of loss is pretty depressing, but you have your pity party now and get back to work tomorrow."

Pity party, huh? Those words came from our starting QB. You get back to work immediately when you lose a game you ****ing baby. Grow up and lead or get the **** out of the way! ******* it! This team is a rudderless ship hitting the rocks.

Noxdog
10-08-2016, 09:28 PM

"Losing is never fun. That kind of loss is pretty depressing, but you have your pity party now and get back to work tomorrow."

Pity party, huh? Those words came from our starting QB. You get back to work immediately when you lose a game you ****ing baby. Grow up and lead or get the **** out of the way! ******* it! This team is a rudderless ship hitting the rocks.

You might be reading too much into that quote.

STATEBALLIN
10-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with it either.

Dawgface
10-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Yep, nothing there to get bent out of shape about.

Maroonthirteen
10-08-2016, 09:37 PM
I heard a guy two rows up (after the place cleared out) talking smack about Fitz. His daughter is a student and blah blah blah.

With these fans...I would transfer if I was Fitz.

Apoplectic
10-08-2016, 09:38 PM

Not seeing a problem. Also all player quotes are the product of the coaching staff. They repeat what they hear daily or heard in the locker room.

TheRef
10-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Nothing wrong here. Locking it before this becomes a problem.