PDA

View Full Version : Fitz and Relf is not a good comparison......

DogsofAnarchy
10-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Fitz isn't running the same offense that Relf was running, but he should be. This offense that Mullen is running has made MSU QB centric, which we should not be. I'm gonna say again, we have an immediate need for OL talent, which springs from bad evaluation of talent from Hevesy and Mullen. (Mullen has to approve each recruit) We also have a need for DB's which comes from bad evaluation by the previous coaches. Example; we would not offer Arthur Mallett from Co-Lin who now plays with Memphis and will soon be in the NFL. With that said, we have enough talent to be playing better than we are but Dan has to coach the offense that he knows how, the CHRIS RELF offense.
Lastly, our strength and conditioning program is obviously ridiculous. The players are not in physical shape. They are weak and it shows in their tackling. This has to be addressed immediately and we should approach the guy at the University of Memphis. That team is physically superior to teams with more talent!! A blind man could see that in a minute.

WinningIsRelentless
10-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Fitz can't run the Relf offense because he isn't a physical runner.

DownwardDawg
10-08-2016, 09:16 PM
A lot of us have been saying what u just posted since the first game. We've all been wondering where the Relf Coast offense went. And right now, I'd say Relf was much better than Fitz. Let that sink in.

Taog Redloh
10-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Don't just make stupid shit up. It's the exact same. Rewind to 2011 you'll see the same struggles. It worked in 2009 and 2010 because we had a good OL.

Tbonewannabe
10-08-2016, 09:19 PM
A lot of us have been saying what u just posted since the first game. We've all been wondering where the Relf Coast offense went. And right now, I'd say Relf was much better than Fitz. Let that sink in.
Relf as a sophomore basically only ran the option. If he had any type of progression read it was 1 option to throw or run the damn ball.

PassInterference
10-08-2016, 09:28 PM
The Relf coast offense had better OL.

Jack Lambert
10-08-2016, 09:32 PM
This season is a lot like 2013 scraping to get bowl eligible.

GTHOM
10-08-2016, 09:36 PM

The 2013 team had way more heart and had Dak. Theyd blow this team out

TrapGame
10-08-2016, 09:39 PM

That 2013 team would beat the dog shit outta this one. Tyler Russell would embarrass this secondary.

Jack Lambert
10-08-2016, 09:40 PM
The 2013 team had way more heart and had Dak. Theyd blow this team out

I didn't say team I said season.

DogsofAnarchy
10-08-2016, 10:11 PM
It's not even close to the same. The scheme and the plays are completely different. If you can't see that, then I do sell glasses that might help.

Don't just make stupid shit up. It's the exact same. Rewind to 2011 you'll see the same struggles. It worked in 2009 and 2010 because we had a good OL.

TimberBeast
10-08-2016, 10:20 PM

Just incredibly dumb. Relf was easily the worst qb that has played college football, but it worked because he didn't throw much. When he did it was a prayer. Fitz is young and needs time to develop, but dumbass has him throwing the ball like he's Tom Brady. He won't put any real running backs in the game so fitz is also the only option to actually gain yards on the ground. It's not football, anyone that can defend what we are doing out there right now would have to be nearly insane.

Dawg61
10-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Relf was easily the worst qb that has played college football If he is the worst QB in the history of college football what are the 4 other guys on his team that he beat out for the starting job?

TimberBeast
10-08-2016, 10:53 PM
If he is the worst QB in the history of college football what are the 4 other guys on his team that he beat out for the starting job?

Well I did say "that played". Hey I was a fan of relf because it's all we had, but if he hit a receiver anywhere near his hands it was a fluke.