PDA

View Full Version : Maroon and White Nation article WOW!!

MaroonDawg4Life
10-08-2016, 08:00 PM
It show 2 plays. One on offense concerning rankin and one on defense with bryant. Go look at that it is horrible. They have quit it looks like to me. It even has boobie with his tweets bout he blames everybody and things need to change fast.

ScoobaDawg
10-08-2016, 08:08 PM
It show 2 plays. One on offense concerning rankin and one on defense with bryant. Go look at that it is horrible. They have quit it looks like to me. It even has boobie with his tweets bout he blames everybody and things need to change fast.

Look if you are going to start a new thread and talk about something. Link the freaking article. I hate lazy ass posters.

Johnson85
10-08-2016, 08:14 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/10/08/dan-mullen-just-put-hot-seat/

defiantdog
10-08-2016, 08:26 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/10/08/dan-mullen-just-put-hot-seat/
You have to agree with this article. Bryant does not play centerfield well at safety. He gives up on plays and doesn't attack the ball. Our offensive line is not good, but they did go up against one of the best defensive lines in college football. Rankin is awful..... I don't understand why he can't play like he practices. We just aren't a good team. The guys looked like they didn't care today. They need to earn that scholarship.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-09-2016, 05:27 AM
Great Article spot on!! But Mullen will do absolutely nothing...

JoseBrown
10-09-2016, 08:00 AM
We need Boobie at practice and on the sidelines in any capacity, and give him Crooms golf cart if he wants it! It's troubling that he cares more about Mississippi State than the head football coach and his $4.8 million per year. And I do believe this...Thanks Boobie, keep caring!

TrapGame
10-09-2016, 08:15 AM
Should of highlighted Mullen's post game presser as the exclamation point of the article. That was one of the most half ass, double speak episodes of absolute pure bullshit that I've ever heard.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Should of highlighted Mullen's post game presser as the exclamation point of the article. That was one of the most half ass, double speak episodes of absolute pure bullshit that I've ever heard.

I got a hell of laugh with that Bullshit Strain and face making like he was taking a SHIT explanation of his players. JEEZ that was instant dumb assery right there. He's totally checked out I believe.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-09-2016, 08:35 AM
You have to agree with this article. Bryant does not play centerfield well at safety. He gives up on plays and doesn't attack the ball. Our offensive line is not good, but they did go up against one of the best defensive lines in college football. Rankin is awful..... I don't understand why he can't play like he practices. We just aren't a good team. The guys looked like they didn't care today. They need to earn that scholarship.

Some of the play yesterday was so bad it looked intentional. I've never seen an OT not even come out of their stance like he did. Ross has got to quit with the shitty body language and step up too.

maroonmania
10-09-2016, 09:12 AM

Well I will admit that its tough on any coach to have any explanation about how their team got their asses kicked like ours did in that first half yesterday.