PDA

View Full Version : JP Fleck

Dawgfan77
10-08-2016, 03:37 PM
3 million a year invest the rest in assistants salary.

bobcat91
10-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Fleck has a divorce problem. Everyone else can do it but he dropped a wife and kids for his sweetie. Will not play in The Deep South. Next.

smootness
10-08-2016, 04:49 PM
PJ

Coursesuper
10-08-2016, 04:50 PM
We have to make a hire with someone how has recruited in the south.

confucius say
10-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Fleck has a divorce problem. Everyone else can do it but he dropped a wife and kids for his sweetie. Will not play in The Deep South. Next.

You should tell the HUD people this.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-08-2016, 05:27 PM
We can't hire coaches that got divorced? Haha

msstate7
10-08-2016, 05:35 PM
We can't hire coaches that got divorced? Haha

Commandment numbers 3, 6, 7, and 8 leave no room for discussion haha

HSVDawg
10-08-2016, 05:41 PM

Mullen had a kid out of wedlock with some chick while he was at Bowling Green. He's been here 8 years. Get that weak ass shit out of here. Nobody cares about that crap as long as the guy can win football games.

Dawgfan77
10-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Thank you. Mullen had a kids out of wedlock. Hello it's 2016! Wtf caters #HirePJ

bobcat91
10-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Some of you are fine with Petrino type behavior as long as we win. I could care less, but a squeaky clean administration who hired an idiot like Rick Ray because the other alternative was to get dirty, ain't bringing that here. Oh well keep the new coach fires burning.

Dawgfan77
10-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Fleck is about to go 6-0. Hire the CMU AD ask him to call fleck

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Just dumb. You don't know the circumstances

Dawg61
10-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Good coach, would be a homerun hire

missouridawg
10-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Fleck is a northern school coach. We need someone who knows the south.

Dawg61
10-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Fleck is a northern school coach. We need someone who knows the south.

Buddy Stephens is 81-12 at EMCC

missouridawg
10-08-2016, 09:42 PM

When Buddy Stephens starts recruiting against LSU, OM, Bama, and Auburn... Let me know. It ain't the X's and O's. It's getting the Jimmys and the Joes. And up-and-coming northerners don't win those recruiting battles in South as often was we would need them to.

Dawg61
10-08-2016, 10:28 PM
When Buddy Stephens starts recruiting against LSU, OM, Bama, and Auburn... Let me know. It ain't the X's and O's. It's getting the Jimmys and the Joes. And up-and-coming northerners don't win those recruiting battles in South as often was we would need them to.

Seems to be getting pretty good ones to go to Scooba Tech and he's destroying everyone else in Juco for eight years now. Someone's gotta give him a chance eventually it's not like he can win anymore than he already has.

Really Clark?
10-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Seems to be getting pretty good ones to go to Scooba Tech and he's destroying everyone else in Juco for eight years now. Someone's gotta give him a chance eventually it's not like he can win anymore than he already has.

USM job was just open...he was never called. Enough said. You don't jump from JUCO to the SEC. He needs to go to a small school 4 year program first and prove he can manage that.

Noxdog
10-08-2016, 11:23 PM
3 million a year invest the rest in assistants salary.

Never heard of him.]

JK, It;s PJ

Quaoarsking
10-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Watch Last Chance U if you want to see why Buddy Stephens hasn't advanced past the JUCO ranks.

cujo
10-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Watch Last Chance U if you want to see why Buddy Stephens hasn't advanced past the JUCO ranks.

Starting in 2009. So he's got that over Dan

mic
10-09-2016, 08:30 AM

Read more and post less if this is the best you got

Plus Mullen has basically been cheating on our program going on 2 years
And Hevesy has been stealing money from us for the past 8 years ..

TrapGame
10-09-2016, 08:43 AM
After reading Fleck's bio I think he would be one of the stepping stone coaches Shotgun advocates. He'd be here 4 to 5 years, coach his ass off with a few big wins and finish in the top 15 his 4th and 5th years and then move on to a bigger P5 program. If he'd surround himself with some talented Southern born asst. coaches recruiting wouldn't be a big problem.

Dawgfan77
10-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Number one would be Fleck. Brohm at WKU would be a number 2. Then i would look at Holtz at LA Tech. Struggled at USF but has done a great job in Ruston.

WSOPdawg
10-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Read more and post less if this is the best you got

Plus Mullen has basically been cheating on our program going on 2 years
And Hevesy has been stealing money from us for the past 8 years ..

Badaboom!!! Mic drops the mic.

smootness
10-09-2016, 09:32 AM
We should be targeting a coach who is had unprecedented success at a school without much history and with limited resources compared to its competition.

NeshobaChuck
10-09-2016, 11:52 AM
I'm all for Buddy Stephens for HC and Marcus Wood for OC. I've been in that program and saw he operates things and he might be an asshole on the field but you have to be coaching this sport. I honestly believe Buddy could get the job done and plus we wouldn't have to worry bout letting up off the score when we get a 2 score lead he will just pour it on people and score as many possible

Really Clark?
10-09-2016, 01:10 PM
I'm all for Buddy Stephens for HC and Marcus Wood for OC. I've been in that program and saw he operates things and he might be an asshole on the field but you have to be coaching this sport. I honestly believe Buddy could get the job done and plus we wouldn't have to worry bout letting up off the score when we get a 2 score lead he will just pour it on people and score as many possible

If he is the hire, then we screwed up worse than the firing of Stans. And I wanted Stans gone because the zoo that he was letting the program turn into. NO Sec school should ever be considering a JUCO guy as a head coach. Especially a shady butt like him. Let him cut his teeth at a lower division 4 year program for at least a few years. But you will have to live repercussions if you ever hire him from some very very long time Bulldog backers.

Todd4State
10-09-2016, 02:12 PM
After reading Fleck's bio I think he would be one of the stepping stone coaches Shotgun advocates. He'd be here 4 to 5 years, coach his ass off with a few big wins and finish in the top 15 his 4th and 5th years and then move on to a bigger P5 program. If he'd surround himself with some talented Southern born asst. coaches recruiting wouldn't be a big problem.

You nailed it. His assistants being Northern guys concerns me too and is the only concern I have. They have been number one in the MAC in recruiting though so that's a good sign.

Todd4State
10-09-2016, 02:13 PM
If he is the hire, then we screwed up worse than the firing of Stans. And I wanted Stans gone because the zoo that he was letting the program turn into. NO Sec school should ever be considering a JUCO guy as a head coach. Especially a shady butt like him. Let him cut his teeth at a lower division 4 year program for at least a few years. But you will have to live repercussions if you ever hire him from some very very long time Bulldog backers.

I agree with you on Buddy Stephens.

msujan
10-09-2016, 02:44 PM

Not necessarily true. How many of us "have a divorce problem"? Kinda like having judges ruling on cases involving the law against oral sex - how many are guilty themselves??

msujan
10-09-2016, 03:00 PM

And Buddy Stephens doesn't have to recruit. Players are placed with him, sometimes to diffuse bad behavior - see "Chad Kelly - before they are "hepped" by a 4 yr school. Sometimes, as in the CK case, the "heppin" wears off.

Todd4State
10-09-2016, 03:48 PM
And Buddy Stephens doesn't have to recruit. Players are placed with him, sometimes to diffuse bad behavior - see "Chad Kelly - before they are "hepped" by a 4 yr school. Sometimes, as in the CK case, the "heppin" wears off.

This is a good point. Recruiting in JUCO is apples to oranges in many ways.