PDA

View Full Version : 34 days till basketball

msstate7
10-08-2016, 03:35 PM
I really think howland and company are gonna help erase the horror of this football season. I think we get postseason play although it may be just NIT. Better days ahead

EngDawg
10-08-2016, 04:27 PM
I think the Howland era really starts this year. We are really young, but supposedly we are talented. We will just have to see how competitive we are really going to be

smootness
10-08-2016, 04:48 PM
One thing's for sure: regardless of how successful he is, we'll be calling him Tooth Dick and wanting him fired by year 6.

msstate7
10-08-2016, 05:26 PM
One thing's for sure: regardless of how successful he is, we'll be calling him Tooth Dick and wanting him fired by year 6.

Hell, we'll be calling for his head in December with a couple losses in November

Bothrops
10-08-2016, 06:13 PM
We are about to be a basketball only school. M and W

RocketDawg
10-08-2016, 06:23 PM

Yep ... if it takes that long.

msstate7
10-08-2016, 06:23 PM
We are about to be a basketball only school. M and W

Baseball will be good here too. I do think basketball is about to jump a lot. If howland can keep recruiting at a top level, I think we can be an sec contender, sweet 16 type team every year. I don't think we can consistently do that in football no matter the coach we get

BeardoMSU
10-08-2016, 06:40 PM
It's really funny how some people can be "experts" in not just one sport, but all of them....Shit, if I was a know it all of baseball, basketball, and football, I'd probably be doing something different with my life...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Howland actually has a track record of taking programs to the highest level. Mullen road Daks coattail to number 1 on a year where Auburn, A&M, and LSU were overrated.

anubus
10-08-2016, 11:18 PM
I really think howland and company are gonna help erase the horror of this football season. I think we get postseason play although it may be just NIT. Better days ahead

we'll be defeating Ole Piss and another fraudulent coach of theirs.....

BayouDawg
10-08-2016, 11:39 PM
I really think this season will be like the 06-07 season with all the youth. Some exciting basketball with some growing pains. But I think it will be a very fun year

TimberBeast
10-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Hell, we'll be calling for his head in December with a couple losses in November

Yeah no kidding with the way we go through head coaches so quick **************************

msstate7
10-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Yeah no kidding with the way we go through head coaches so quick **************************

Well it's not bc our fans aren't calling for firings... we (myself included) wanted Cohen fired after '15. We were wrong though

MarketingBully
10-09-2016, 01:15 AM
I'm not going to complain at all about our team this year just because we will be so young and we could possibly not get a better coach then Howland. Love that we got him and he will win championships here.