PDA

View Full Version : I've been one of the more loyal supporters...

Tripp McNeely
10-08-2016, 01:50 PM
But this is the 08' Egg Bowl. Fire tomorrow, go lock a Mike Norvell. Let him recruit his ass off from November to February and be poised to take advantage of om's doom!

Coursesuper
10-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Who is he?

fader2103
10-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Norvell is Memphis HC

Tripp McNeely
10-08-2016, 02:04 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Norvell
http://247sports.com/Coach/Mike-Norvell-750

This dude...pay attention to his recruiting as well

somebodyshotmypaw
10-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Mullen is a decent recruiter when he is locked in. But he's lost the fire. He's coasting with a big paycheck, and an eye open for another job. He's not hungry.

Ranchdawg
10-08-2016, 02:26 PM
I too a very long supporter (50yrs+) Wife and I both alums, my sis and dad alums, graduated two children and had another cheerleader (back in the day when there were only 8 female cheerleaders)! I was done with this crap show after last years egg bowl! Wow! At least I have deer camp and a 800acre lake in my backyard! So until somebody in Starkville gets Mullen's attention that this crap show is unacceptable and makes that public information! I'm done! Put a fork in it!

Dawgfan77
10-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Sell me on keeping this joke

OdaMaeBrown
10-08-2016, 02:40 PM
But this is the 08' Egg Bowl. Fire tomorrow, go lock a Mike Norvell. Let him recruit his ass off from November to February and be poised to take advantage of om's doom!

And that coach will start now? That is one of the dumbest things i have seen on the internet in a long time.

Tripp McNeely
10-08-2016, 02:49 PM
And that coach will start now? That is one of the dumbest things i have seen on the internet in a long time.

What in the holy hell are you talking about?? Of course Norvell wouldn't start now! Was that a serious question? You fire Mullen tomorrow though and lock Norvell up through his agent ASAP! Hell play out the season with Memphis, let Sirmon (or whoever) play out the season as interim and hire Norvell officially after Memphis' last game.

Are you saying we can't get Norvell? Because...of course we can! I'm really confused as to what you think was dumb about what I typed???

Turfdawg67
10-08-2016, 02:56 PM
You can add me to the list of holdouts for Dan. I can handle losing or "rebuilding" but this team has no heart and apparently the man we're paying $300,000.00 per game doesn't give a shit!!

Tripp McNeely
10-08-2016, 03:03 PM
I genuinely think O should get an interview as well...and I just mean interview. I would think he's learned a ton about program organization since his days at om. If he could convince me of that, I'd give him a serious look. You know he'd get players and shit on om as much as he possibly could, at every turn!