PDA

View Full Version : Fitzgerald has a lot of work to do

cheewgumm
10-08-2016, 01:43 PM
He's not reading the d....not anticipating. He plays QB kind of like you do in the backyard....wait until someone is wide open, then fling it.

gravedigger
10-08-2016, 01:45 PM
He's not reading the d....not anticipating. He plays QB kind of like you do in the backyard....wait until someone is wide open, then fling it.

Fitzgerald should be benched

Coursesuper
Wow really. Sharp.

MetEdDawg
I would like to see Tiano this game. He needs to get in

cheewgumm
10-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Wow really. Sharp.

I guess I'll just defer to your brilliant insight:

"Really on fitz there, the throw on 3rd and 2 was crap."

Wow...really? Thanks Coach!!

phatdog
10-08-2016, 02:12 PM
he's a mouthbreather too.

Coursesuper
10-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I guess I'll just defer to your brilliant insight:

"Really on fitz there, the throw on 3rd and 2 was crap."

Wow...really? Thanks Coach!!

Look, the guy ain't got it. He is greatly handicapped by an epically bad offensive line, but he ain't a big time QB. He is a big time athlete but he isn't going to get it done at quarterback. No amount of coaching him up during the season is going to change his faults now. But what you missed most was sarcasm.

Bodaski
10-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Fitz is not a leader, he is not respected by his teammates and he just was not born with that "it" factor. It's not his fault, it's his make-up as a person. It's so obvious from the stands by how he carries himself and his lack of interaction with the players around him. All the coaching in the world can't correct that. You are born with it or its developed in you at a young age. You can't change a leopards spots once they are part of his identity. He is not the guy we can win with and I'm pretty sure he's not on campus yet in the other two. Everyone that came back on the offensive side of the ball has up to this point in the season performed at a lower level then last year. Think about that a minute and see if you agree.

I seen it dawg
10-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Play tight end

Dawg61
10-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Play tight end

Agree with this, he is big, fast and can take a hit. Can he catch? He is not QB material upstairs.

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Play tight end

We agree on this.

TrapGame
10-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Fitzgerald should be benched

Yep, I've seen enough of him to know he's not the guy. If Mullen wants to actually be here next year he'd be best served by working Tiano.