PDA

View Full Version : The first thing the new AD needs to do

Dawgology
10-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Is fire Dan Mullen. Unless we can get it done with the interim director. There have been many failures on this coaching staff on the field and in recruiting over the past 12 months. This season is going to go down as a historically bad season due to the fact that our floor had been raised.

We had so much momentum over the past 2 years and it has been 100% wasted over the past 12 months. It is obvious to everyone that Mullen no longer wishes to be here. That is actually ok but we need to go ahead and let him go. It's time to move on.

If this athletic program makes the choice to keep him in a "lame duck" position then they are making a decision to set our football program back years (if not a decade). If that is the case then we need to take a hard look at our athletic department and how to make changes there.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-08-2016, 12:35 PM
MULLEN MUST GO!!! 35-0 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN YEAR 8....

BulldogBear
10-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Agreed. I hardly ever lose my cool. And I have not had an outburst. It's just sports. But with all that said this crap were watching at MSU this season after what we did just two years ago has me actually so angry today I'm physically trembling.

MetEdDawg
10-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Mullen is going to end up like Croom. Hung on to a buddy too long and it's going to cost him his job. Hevesy has numerous bad reports from the recruiting trail and he hasn't developed a single OL into an NFL caliber player.

But he has plenty of busts on his record. Now for the second year in a row our QB will be our leading rusher and we will get dominated by teams with a pulse.

It's a shame really. Consider where we were at this time 2 years ago. On top of the college football world. And now it's all been undone and no one remembers. Its really like we are going to have to start over.

gravedigger
10-08-2016, 12:42 PM
MULLEN MUST GO!!! 35-0 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN YEAR 8....

You are a troll.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Mullen won't, but if you wanna make a statement: Fire hevesy after the game.

dawgs
10-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Is fire Dan Mullen. Unless we can get it done with the interim director. There have been many failures on this coaching staff on the field and in recruiting over the past 12 months. This season is going to go down as a historically bad season due to the fact that our floor had been raised.

We had so much momentum over the past 2 years and it has been 100% wasted over the past 12 months. It is obvious to everyone that Mullen no longer wishes to be here. That is actually ok but we need to go ahead and let him go. It's time to move on.

If this athletic program makes the choice to keep him in a "lame duck" position then they are making a decision to set our football program back years (if not a decade). If that is the case then we need to take a hard look at our athletic department and how to make changes there.

wasted momentum is just unforgivable. we were #1 for 5 weeks in 2014, i get that you might only see a small bump in recruiting for the 2015 class, but the 2016 should see a major bump because you have a full cycle to promote being #1 for 5 weeks, having a heisman caliber QB, etc. etc. etc. instead, our recruiting got ****ing worse in 2016. we saw a net loss from having dak and being #1 for 5 weeks on the recruiting trail. how is the ****ing possible? oh yeah, the coach doesn't go all in on the recruiting trail and is too busy interviewing with miami and maryland and any other job with a pulse instead of hanging up the phone as soon as they call and getting back to recruiting.

DudyDawg
10-08-2016, 12:53 PM
You are a troll.

He's right