PDA

View Full Version : Uni Watch for Auburn

TNDawg35
10-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Looks like we have said its a #TrueMaroon kinda day tom. Maroon Jersey, Maroon Pants with white and grey stripe, and Maroon helmet. Im all game except for the pants. I hate the all maroon ones. Why cant we just stick with the grey pants?

Cooterpoot
10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
They should call it Croom throwback unis.

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Looks like we have said its a #TrueMaroon kinda day tom. Maroon Jersey, Maroon Pants with white and grey stripe, and Maroon helmet. Im all game except for the pants. I hate the all maroon ones. Why cant we just stick with the grey pants?

I don't like all maroon either. For that matter don't like all white or all any color. And I'm not a big enough donor for them to ask me.

TNDawg35
10-07-2016, 02:04 PM
I don't like all maroon either. For that matter don't like all white or all any color. And I'm not a big enough donor for them to ask me.

I actually didnt mind the all white we wore against Mizzou, but I hate the all maroon look. I have said it before and I know some people have said they didnt like the white helmest, but I really liked the white helmet against Mizzou.

Having said that, in my opinion, I think our best looking home uni is the maroon top we have now, grey pants with white and maroon stripe, and the matte helmet with white face mask.

MarketingBully
10-07-2016, 02:38 PM
I just hope we win tomorrow. I'm sick of all the MSU sites being places for everyone to bitch about everything.

Skydawg1
10-07-2016, 02:42 PM
I actually didnt mind the all white we wore against Mizzou, but I hate the all maroon look. I have said it before and I know some people have said they didnt like the white helmest, but I really liked the white helmet against Mizzou.They looked great b/c we won that game.

Jack Lambert
10-07-2016, 02:42 PM

Because SS is gone and you probably have some guy making the decisions that is making the decision that is easy for him.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-07-2016, 02:53 PM
MSU Fans: I hate these alternate jerseys our colors are maroon & white.

Wearing All Maroon

MSU Fans: I hate these all maroon jerseys why don't we wear grey pants.

NCDawg
10-07-2016, 02:54 PM
We need to build a tradition- home games: Maroon jerseys, white pants.. Away games: White jerseys, white pants. Never change the maroon helmet.
I know, some will say, we're not Alabama, so we have to do something different.

Irondawg
10-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I will agree that the all-maroon look is my least favorite. It's just don't look good. the All white is my second least favorite. So far I've liked the combnations this year so guess we'll see how they look live tomorrow.

starkvegasdawg
10-07-2016, 03:03 PM
SWAC uni.

Dawg61
10-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Give us a chrome helmet for this game like L'Ville has please

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 03:15 PM
SWAC uni.

Yep. And all maroon is quite a bit harder to see from the stands. Sorta blends in with the field.

the59dawg
10-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Yep. And all maroon is quite a bit harder to see from the stands. Sorta blends in with the field.

Damn, last time I was there the field was green or I thot it was.

gtowndawg
10-07-2016, 04:30 PM
I hate all maroon uniforms. White pants, maroon jersey, maroon helmet. Why is that hard?

gtowndawg
10-07-2016, 04:32 PM
They should call it Russell Athletics throwback unis.

Throw in the socks we wore against UMass and that's exactly what you would have.

Todd4State
10-07-2016, 04:36 PM
We have worn all maroon for homecoming going back to 2013. I wonder if we are going to see some kind of throwback uniform this year because of the stripe out and the homecoming theme being some kind of 20's-40's theme?

Todd4State
10-07-2016, 04:39 PM
We need to build a tradition- home games: Maroon jerseys, white pants.. Away games: White jerseys, white pants. Never change the maroon helmet.
I know, some will say, we're not Alabama, so we have to do something different.

That is our best combination IMO as well. We should wear those for in state teams like Jackson State and USM as well as SEC West teams. I would do gray pants for SEC East teams and then all maroon for homecoming. I'm OK with a blackout too as long as it's against an OOC opponent.

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Damn, last time I was there the field was green or I thot it was.

Both maroon and green are dark colors. White (or light gray) certainly provides more contrast.

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Why do we have to have a dozen different uniforms? Why all the special ones? Maybe we get them free from Adidas ... I have no idea ... but why not just one home uniform and one road uniform. Concentrate on playing FB and winning rather than on being a fashion show each week.

Drugdog
10-07-2016, 06:51 PM
^^^^^Say Yes to the Dress Watchers^^^

Dawg61
10-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Why do we have to have a dozen different uniforms? Why all the special ones? Maybe we get them free from Adidas ... I have no idea ... but why not just one home uniform and one road uniform. Concentrate on playing FB and winning rather than on being a fashion show each week.

not much of an apparel contract if we never change our apparel is it

parabrave
10-07-2016, 07:46 PM
MSU Fans: I hate these alternate jerseys our colors are maroon & white.

Wearing All Maroon

MSU Fans: I hate these all maroon jerseys why don't we wear grey pants.

Hey Dan don't you have more important things to do tonite like make sure the DBs know who to cover or insure that BH is pre-medicating painkilllers for the beating he is going to receive tomorrow when he carries the ball 20 times up the middle.

parabrave
10-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Hey Dan don't you have more important things to do tonite like make sure the DBs know who to cover or insure that BH is pre-medicating painkilllers for the beating he is going to receive tomorrow when he carries the ball 20 times up the middle.

To add just look at the 1980 unis and stick with those. You can't go wrong with that scheme.

Dawg61
10-07-2016, 07:48 PM
To add just look at the 1980 unis and stick with those. You can't go wrong with that scheme.

Yea we'll get that 1980 apparel contract money too