PDA

View Full Version : For my "agapetos adelphos" (beloved brother) godluB.

Coach 57
10-07-2016, 10:56 AM
What do we see when we look at our brother in the flesh? Unfortunately the first thing we notice is the exterior. His skin color, his hair, his clothes etc etc. It's unfortunate because we cannot see, as the Lord sees which is the heart. The motives, the intentions, the reasoning behind why we do WHAT we do. My intentions may at times be righteous but there are times in which I do things out of frustration, anger, disappointment and regret. These are human emotions that we do our best to justify with our prideful lips & hearts. But allow me to tell you of One Who's intentions were without FAIL! Who's intentions were from the very beginning of time done solely and purely from LOVE & SEVERE DEDICATION despite the fact that you may NOT know Him, or believe He is real or even say with your mouth He is and is your Savior but you run to things that are in opposition to Him & His cause! Let me tell you about the heart of The Father!

Habakkuk tells us that He is SO Holy He cannot look at you or I as we are the embodiment of sin. Yet He loved you relentlessly to the point of sacrifice that none of us can ever or COULD EVER earn! We tout in football "don't tell me show me!" There was NEVER anyone that "showed" more than Him! It pleased Him to crush His Son because of YOU! Because He loved you SO MUCH that He had NO OTHER CHOICE OTHER THAN TO CRUSH HIS OWN SON! That my brothers, is the heart of The Father! Buddha can't do it for you, Allah isn't enough and Arashi is too busy whoring herself out to make time for you! The Father made His "fruit" known to you by sending His ONLY Son to die for you & for me! Whether you believe in Him or not He still loves you! I think about gobluB and know that I'm not shaken by his passing because he is where my heart yearns to be....next to my Father! There is ONLY One Way to Him....and it's through His Offering to you & me...His Son Jesus and the submission and acceptance that It was ENOUGH! That is the heart of The Father..."don't tell me show me". God bless you ALL, I love you & GIRDEMUP!

Op4isabitch
10-07-2016, 02:02 PM
That's deep, I like it.

BulldogBear
10-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Truth