PDA

View Full Version : 2nd NOA or Addendum to 1st NOA???

WSOPdawg
10-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Since the release of the 1st NOA, numerous rumors regarding:

- Patterson family housing in Biloxi
- Scarborough recruiting inducements
- Little recruiting inducements (stealing him from aTm)
- Tee Shepard fiasco
- Tunsil draft night indicating payment from coaches

not to mention the burner phones we thought would show up in the 1st NOA, the question is this:

Do we think the 1st NOA will be amended or a 2nd NOA will be issued?

Also, what other story lines have I not listed above?

PassInterference
10-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Shea Patterson lying to the NCAA.

Coursesuper
10-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Amendment to first one.

JoseBrown
10-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Immunity, player caught lying to NCAA

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 11:26 AM

You sure it was him or is it just speculation based on him not having played this year? What did he lie about? Receiving "Inducements"?

Tbonewannabe
10-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Immunity, player caught lying to NCAA

If a player is caught lying, the NCAA has taken a consistent stance of the player losing 1 year of eligibilty. That is just for lying not if there was an infraction that was being covered up. Dez got a year for lying about something that wasn't even illegal and Redmond basically got 6 games for receiving a car discount and 1 year for the interview about it. Hack can correct me if I am wrong on Redmond.

The NCAA has been very consistent on what happens if they catch you not being truthful such as coaches saying they knew of no other infractions and then on draft night it comes out the coaches are setting up light bill payments.

EngDawg
10-07-2016, 01:14 PM
They are 17ed 8 ways from Sunday regardless.

MadDawg
10-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Do we think the 1st NOA will be amended or a 2nd NOA will be issued?

Also, what other story lines have I not listed above?

I'm thinking the NCAA is going to decide to separate the WBB/Track stuff into it's own investigation so it can be finalized. Then they will include all of the already admitted to allegations against the football program into it's own investigation and expand that one with all the current and new allegations.

That's just a guess though.

Op4isabitch
10-07-2016, 01:59 PM

This makes sense, the rumored A.J thing didn't make sense to me.

TNDawg35
10-07-2016, 02:06 PM
If a player is caught lying, the NCAA has taken a consistent stance of the player losing 1 year of eligibilty. That is just for lying not if there was an infraction that was being covered up. Dez got a year for lying about something that wasn't even illegal and Redmond basically got 6 games for receiving a car discount and 1 year for the interview about it. Hack can correct me if I am wrong on Redmond.

The NCAA has been very consistent on what happens if they catch you not being truthful such as coaches saying they knew of no other infractions and then on draft night it comes out the coaches are setting up light bill payments.

Maybe this is why we havent seen Patterson and NM just isnt going to release it yet? Everyone knows how they like to hide shit, so maybe they are trying to just say he is redshirting...

Political Hack
10-07-2016, 02:14 PM

Thought it was AJ? Maybe both?

TNDawg35
10-07-2016, 02:17 PM
AJ is playing. Patterson isnt. This could explain alot. NM thinking if they go ahead and sit him out a yr while they have Swag Kelly, he will still be able to play the rest of his career. Kinda really makes sense now as to why he isnt playing...

Schultzy
10-07-2016, 03:16 PM
One who didn't sign with them and was given immunity testified he got 10k to commit.

JoseBrown
10-07-2016, 04:23 PM

Yea, I have no idea I was just referring to Steve's latest revelation that mic said was AJ Brown. But, like you say if NCAA has caught him, I wouldn't expect he'd be playing... So if that's the case I guess not AJ, but the Shea rumor still stands..

msstate7
10-07-2016, 04:31 PM
One who didn't sign with them and was given immunity testified he got 10k to commit.

Who got the 10k?

redstickdawg
10-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Who got the 10k?

$10k brings the IRS into the picture as all transactions at that amount must be recorded with them. I have a feeling that anyone that really wanted got the $10k and more.