PDA

View Full Version : OT: Sewage/Grinder Pump

EdDawg
10-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Does anyone know of someone that works or sewage lines, specifically grinder pumps, in the Hattiesburg area?

I had a guy come out to the house about a month ago when everything began backing up in the yard. The guy found two broken check valves and replaced one. Said he would come back with his crew in a couple of days to replace the other, but he never showed back up(weird thing is I haven't been billed either.) I've called and left several messages to no, but have not received a call back. This guy came highly recommended as he specifically worked on grinder pumps.

However, the line started backing up in the yard again yesterday, so I am looking for someone else I can contact to come take a look at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shannondawg
10-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Take no personal offense, but your shit must really stink, for a sewer guy to back off.

Cooterpoot
10-07-2016, 09:20 AM
PM sent

Dawgbite
10-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Does anybody else see the irony in a guy with poot in his name would have recommendations about a sewage pump?

Statecoachingblows**
10-07-2016, 10:26 AM
The thread title was misleading, I assumed this was about om. The Mississippi grinder pumps is kinda catchy though.