PDA

View Full Version : SuperSpice inactive 4th straight game for AZ Cardinals....

RougeDawg
10-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Apparently can't even learn the basics of defense well enough to play. So this makes all of those 3 NFL ready talents out of high school now not NFL ready? After spending 3 years under Bucky development. If we don't use this in recruiting against them we are complete morons. But then again keeping Hevesy this long also supports the claim we are complete morons.

msstate7
10-06-2016, 08:43 PM
The fourth of those 5*'s, Conner no longer looks like an NFL player. Not sure you can blame om for him though bc of injury. Either way, the only 1 of the 4 that looks like they'll be successful in the NFL is tunsil

BeardoMSU
10-06-2016, 08:49 PM
The fourth of those 5*'s, Conner no longer looks like an NFL player. Not sure you can blame om for him though bc of injury. Either way, the only 1 of the 4 that looks like they'll be successful in the NFL is tunsil

And to add insult to injury, it'll be Tunsil that sinks the ship.

That '13 class: so much promise, turned to so much anguish**

Tbonewannabe
10-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Chris Jones is already the better NFL player.

Goldendawg
10-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Wonder if his "little" big brother is still hanging around or living with him. He said that would not be the case prior to the draft, but had him and a posse with him on draft night with matching 1930's gangster suits and hats on. I have no sympathy for the Cards for making him a 1st round choice. Heck, I never liked Bruce Arians when he was our OC for Jackie back in the day.

I seen it dawg
10-07-2016, 05:36 AM
**** that guy