PDA

View Full Version : The brick for godllub

tireddawg
10-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Sorry, I know it's been mentioned but are donations still being accepted & how do I donate?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Sorry, I know it's been mentioned but are donations still being accepted & how do I donate?

It is pinned in an above post

lamont
10-06-2016, 08:27 PM

hit the green donate button

lamont
10-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Also- keep making sure you click ads for the site. We plan to do our annual Christmas donation somewhere to help children. Its one of the best things this site does.

msstate7
10-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Also- keep making sure you click ads for the site. We plan to do our annual Christmas donation somewhere to help children. Its one of the best things this site does.

Need to get the program guys on a donate button for mobile view

ScoobaDawg
10-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Need to get the program guys on a donate button for mobile view

Or just change from mobile to default view. I don't understand why anyone is still using mobile view on a phone unless you have super limited data and a flip phone.

I seen it dawg
10-07-2016, 05:34 AM
Scooba you may need to make its own thread about that

msstate7
10-07-2016, 05:58 AM
Or just change from mobile to default view. I don't understand why anyone is still using mobile view on a phone unless you have super limited data and a flip phone.

I actually have one of dem smartphones with dater in the g's, not the m's**

I think you'd be surprised how many use the mobile view or maybe I'd be surprised. I only know 2 guys here personally and both use the mobile view and only read the board on their phone, so they never see a Donate button. It's much easier to read this board imo.

Dawgtini
10-07-2016, 06:49 AM
I actually have one of dem smartphones with dater in the g's, not the m's**

I think you'd be surprised how many use the mobile view or maybe I'd be surprised. I only know 2 guys here personally and both use the mobile view and only read the board on their phone, so they never see a Donate button. It's much easier to read this board imo.
+1 I use my phone 90% of the time for this site and always in mobile view. Def easier to read on the phone. This site is blocked at work and I rarely use my pc at home other than to remote into work.

starkvegasdawg
10-07-2016, 07:20 AM
I use mobile, too. I just like the layout better on my phone in mobile. If I want to give rep or attach a pic I'll throw it into full view long enough to do that, but then it's right back to mobile.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2016, 07:34 AM
I use mobile, too. I just like the layout better on my phone in mobile. If I want to give rep or attach a pic I'll throw it into full view long enough to do that, but then it's right back to mobile.
+1

lamont
10-07-2016, 09:13 AM
That's very surprising. Mobile view is awful to me

confucius say
10-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Mobile view for me too