PDA

View Full Version : MSU / Auburn moved to ESPN.

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Keeping the 11:00am kick.

anubus
10-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Hope I have power and can watch the dawgs win.Wish ESPN would move it to a night game

RocketDawg
10-07-2016, 05:49 AM
Hope I have power and can watch the dawgs win.Wish ESPN would move it to a night game

I don't since I canceled my Saturday night hotel room when they announced the game time. It'll be a "down to Starkville and back home in the same day" trip for me now that it's an 11 a.m. game.

Just set my recording, and Dish still has the LSU/Florida game listed. Since the hurricane is a bit more offshore than predicted, I wonder if there's a chance they'll reinstate the game.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-07-2016, 08:17 AM
My FiOS TV guide still shows it as SEC Network, so if you are recording the game be careful which channel you chose.

maroonmania
10-07-2016, 10:00 AM
I don't since I canceled my Saturday night hotel room when they announced the game time. It'll be a "down to Starkville and back home in the same day" trip for me now that it's an 11 a.m. game.

Just set my recording, and Dish still has the LSU/Florida game listed. Since the hurricane is a bit more offshore than predicted, I wonder if there's a chance they'll reinstate the game.

Yea, I still remember the Texas A&M-Alabama game that was cancelled because of a hurricane back when Jackie was coaching there and then they were showing the stadium at game time with the beautiful weather. At least I think it was AL.