PDA

View Full Version : Any you geniuses wonder why Bo Bounds hasn't had an TSUN football coach on his show?

patinodawg
10-06-2016, 10:16 AM
In over a year...b/c he's been cutoff. He's discussed NOA on his show and Finebaum, erego no interviews. Yes, he's still complimentary of their aggressive recruiting because he has to pay the bills too.

msstate7
10-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Take solace bo... they'll have a new staff next season

patinodawg
10-06-2016, 10:27 AM
was his frat bro, but not him.

SnoopDawg
10-06-2016, 11:06 AM
It has been OK with me to not have to listen to the TSUN BS.

Dawgbite
10-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Plausible Deniability !

fader2103
10-06-2016, 11:10 AM
I don't listen to that sweetwater lover enough to notice who and who hasn't been on his show

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-06-2016, 11:45 AM
I don't listen to that sweetwater lover enough to notice who and who hasn't been on his show

Hmmm..:Doesn't listen enough to notice who hasn't been in the show, but obviously listened enough to know a sponsor...

There's plenty of things wrong with that show, but Sweetwater 420 is not one of them.

louisvilledawg
10-06-2016, 12:00 PM
today the show was brought to us by a glass of bourbon and a ribeye

BeastMan
10-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Ole Miss media relations is as bad as it gets, specifically Kyle Campbell. They are the KGB of SEC media relations. They cut off Bo in the beginning b/c of the C34 interview. They black balled John Talty when he was with the CL over a marlon Humphrey article a few years back. They ran off Riley Blevins. Both Blevins & Talty have said negative things about OM since their departure. Kyle Campbell goes out of his way to email any and ever blogger who writes anything about Ole Miss. The way that AD department has handled everything is hilarious. I don't know how this NCAA stuff will go but if it's bad, there will be a fall guy and if that fanbase's love for Freeze is any indication, it won't be him. It will be in the AD office. Guys like Bjork and Campbell.

Political Hack
10-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Ole Miss media relations is as bad as it gets, specifically Kyle Campbell. They are the KGB of SEC media relations. They cut off Bo in the beginning b/c of the C34 interview. They black balled John Talty when he was with the CL over a marlon Humphrey article a few years back. They ran off Riley Blevins. Both Blevins & Talty have said negative things about OM since their departure. Kyle Campbell goes out of his way to email any and ever blogger who writes anything about Ole Miss. The way that AD department has handled everything is hilarious. I don't know how this NCAA stuff will go but if it's bad, there will be a fall guy and if that fanbase's love for Freeze is any indication, it won't be him. It will be in the AD office. Guys like Bjork and Campbell.

You forgot about their refusal to submit documents during the Commercial Appeal FOIA request. Think it was the CA.

PassInterference
10-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Sam Hall is on record via Twitter saying Ole Miss has pulled CL credentials before.

Connect the dots. The CL has credentials now. What did they do, or not do, to get it back. Must be why Kelkenburger writes like a fan blogger in the shadow of VHS goalposts.

fader2103
10-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Hmmm..:Doesn't listen enough to notice who hasn't been in the show, but obviously listened enough to know a sponsor...

There's plenty of things wrong with that show, but Sweetwater 420 is not one of them.

I said I don't listen often. Anyone who listens for just one day knows the sponsor sweetwater.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2016, 04:14 PM
So what

RezDog7
10-06-2016, 05:10 PM
In over a year...b/c he's been cutoff. He's discussed NOA on his show and Finebaum, erego no interviews. Yes, he's still complimentary of their aggressive recruiting because he has to pay the bills too.

If he is so worried about sponsors then why not find more MSU small business owners. I have no problem with him doing what has to do to pay bills but to continue to act like MSU is a Sunbelt team is a little ridiculous.

HaggardDawg
10-06-2016, 08:22 PM
I liked Bo's show until he started letting that Jackson guy talk. That guy is terrible. Bo lets the guy hijack the air with his cocky, nasal-y takes about he's a high roller.

Goldendawg
10-06-2016, 08:30 PM
On a similar note, heard a little of H2H driving home from work. You would have thought Matt was a former UNM QB and grad the way he was bragging on their steady year to year improvement the last few years with the same amt of victories as AU, but AU being either at the top or having had bad yrs to get the same amt of wins. Of course, not a word about the NCAA and possible ways they had gained the players to show this improvement.

msstate7
10-06-2016, 08:48 PM
On a similar note, heard a little of H2H driving home from work. You would have thought Matt was a former UNM QB and grad the way he was bragging on their steady year to year improvement the last few years with the same amt of victories as AU, but AU being either at the top or having had bad yrs to get the same amt of wins. Of course, not a word about the NCAA and possible ways they had gained the players to show this improvement.

I've found a much better listen than Mississippi sports radio... pandora. Listening to music is far superior to 5 mins of non-informative sports' talk in between 10 mins of commercials.

Goldendawg
10-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Gotcha. Still love to put in an old CD of UFO, "Some Enchanted Evening", or Nugent, "Double Live Gonzo", and sing along like it's 1977 and I'm still there!

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-06-2016, 09:28 PM
I liked Bo's show until he started letting that Jackson guy talk. That guy is terrible. Bo lets the guy hijack the air with his cocky, nasal-y takes about he's a high roller.

One work...ENUNCIATE. Poor guy always sounds like he's got a mouth full of M&M's

Jarius
10-06-2016, 10:44 PM
It drives me insane to listen to him talk about how they are "the best 2 loss team in the country" and all of that bullshit. Once they lose another 2 games he will still be talking about all the talent on their roster (even though they have the 5th most talent in their division). I know he has to keep ole miss listeners, but if ole miss was half as good as he describes them on a daily basis they would be playing for the national title.

msstate7
10-06-2016, 10:47 PM
It drives me insane to listen to him talk about how they are "the best 2 loss team in the country" and all of that bullshit. Once they lose another 2 games he will still be talking about all the talent on their roster (even though they have the 5th most talent in their division). I know he has to keep ole miss listeners, but if ole miss was half as good as he describes them on a daily basis they would be playing for the national title.

They're the best 3-loss team
They're the best 4-loss team
Etc

The beat will go on...

dickiedawg
10-07-2016, 05:43 AM
I'm not a regular listener, but caught the better part of an hour of yesterday's show on the way to Jackson. The slant seemed to me that it was very much a pro-MSU show that would drive Ole Miss fans nuts if they listened. Talking about Shea Patterson and one guy said the reason he hasn't played is he's ineligible, and then another guy said it was because he's a diva who's "too good for garbage time." And I think Bo made a comment about pastel polos making fun of Ole Miss fans.

I kind of assumed there must be a pro-ole miss show at a different hour to level things out.

Out of Bounds
10-07-2016, 06:43 AM

Morning Patinodawg. The Out of Bounds show would like to thank you for including us in 1 or your 2 posts since joining board.
The Live stream is here > http://*******/29opQwn Out of Bounds Radio App http://*******/1l69XZN
We haven't requested Freeze in over year bc we know the answer. We haven't lost any sleep over it. Since that time we've built a new showcase studio and experienced exponential growth. After 14 fball seasons on the air, I see & and agree with the Tony Kornheiser & Lebatard philosophy (99% coaches aren't interesting or good interviews) is way to go. Cohen & Bianco do a good job.
As for the partners on the show. The majority are not OM alums. We have a combination MSU, OM and other college business owners we work with - plus the out-of-state. The idea that the overwhelming majority of business owners in MS are OM alums is simply false and I've always wondered why so many MSU alums buy into that (sad & misinformed). Enjoy the weekend, and thanks again for the plug.

The Out of Bounds Show
ESPN 105.9 The Zone
thezone1059.com
Twitter: @bobounds

Political Hack
10-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Morning Patinodawg. The Out of Bounds show would like to thank you for including us in 1 or your 2 posts since joining board.
The Live stream is here > http://*******/29opQwn Out of Bounds Radio App http://*******/1l69XZN
We haven't requested Freeze in over year bc we know the answer. We haven't lost any sleep over it. Since that time we've built a new showcase studio and experienced exponential growth. After 14 fball seasons on the air, I see & and agree with the Tony Kornheiser & Lebatard philosophy (99% coaches aren't interesting or good interviews) is for the most part spot on. Cohen & Bianco do a good job.
As for the partners on the show. The majority are not OM alums. We have a combination MSU, OM and other college business owners we work with - plus the out-of-state. The idea that the overwhelming majority of business owners in MS are OM alums are simply false and I've always wondered why so many MSU alums buy into that (sad & misinformed). Enjoy the weekend, and thanks again for the plug.

The Out of Bounds Show
ESPN 105.9 The Zone
thezone1059.com

Lots of good in that post.

mparkerfd20
10-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Good post, still a tool.

Jack Lambert
10-07-2016, 12:39 PM

The Out of Bounds Show
ESPN 105.9 The Zone
thezone1059.com

I guess 93 post in three years is better then 2 post in seven months. However he can improve his average for the first three years and you can't.

RougeDawg
10-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Good post, still a tool.

You better watch out. Bo will try to find a way to ban you from posting here toward him like he bans people on Twitter who disprove his information.

MadDawg
10-07-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm not a regular listener, but caught the better part of an hour of yesterday's show on the way to Jackson. The slant seemed to me that it was very much a pro-MSU show that would drive Ole Miss fans nuts if they listened. Talking about Shea Patterson and one guy said the reason he hasn't played is he's ineligible, and then another guy said it was because he's a diva who's "too good for garbage time." And I think Bo made a comment about pastel polos making fun of Ole Miss fans.

I kind of assumed there must be a pro-ole miss show at a different hour to level things out.

No, that's the one everyone here says is slanted so far in favor of the Bears.

patinodawg
10-07-2016, 02:09 PM
We haven't requested Freeze in over year bc we know the answer. We haven't lost any sleep over it. Since that time we've built a new showcase studio and experienced exponential growth. After 14 fball seasons on the air, I see & and agree with the Tony Kornheiser & Lebatard philosophy (99% coaches aren't interesting or good interviews) is way to go. Cohen & Bianco do a good job.
As for the partners on the show. The majority are not OM alums. We have a combination MSU, OM and other college business owners we work with - plus the out-of-state. The idea that the overwhelming majority of business owners in MS are OM alums is simply false and I've always wondered why so many MSU alums buy into that (sad & misinformed). Enjoy the weekend, and thanks again for the plug.

The Out of Bounds Show
ESPN 105.9 The Zone
thezone1059.com

Your welcome, was actually taking up for you because in a previous thread everyone was bitching because of how complimentary you were of Ole Miss Recruiting. So, relax Francis. Not sure how it was deduced that I insinuated that most businesses were owned my Ole Miss Alumni. I used example of Freeze to make a point that you were not always complimentary of the program and had therefore been cutoff from football program. I guess you read what you want to read. So again, your welcome.

Jarius
10-07-2016, 02:10 PM
I wish he would ban lee Sterling from coming on his show. I bought the lee Sterling package and have lost every single week. He has won 2 NFL games all year (he bets 3 or 4 per week) and has yet to finish above .500 on college football (his larger unit plays have been horrible and he went 1-13 in week 1). I didn't expect to make a fortune but I expected him to at least be above .500. Then he goes on Bo's show and says he has been hot for 3 weeks in college football. Tell that to my bookie.