PDA

View Full Version : Also on the docket...

Bass Chaser
10-05-2016, 09:15 PM
is a 10th coach. How can that help?

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2016, 09:19 PM

An extra coach just increases the advantage of the top programs. Saban will no doubt hire another former head coach or an elite evaluator that will increase the odds they don't miss a Dak Prescott type player. All extra coaches do is increase the odds that you maintain your status.

TUSK
10-05-2016, 09:52 PM
An extra coach just increases the advantage of the top programs. Saban will no doubt hire another former head coach or an elite evaluator that will increase the odds they don't miss a Dak Prescott type player. All extra coaches do is increase the odds that you maintain your status.

We gonna hire a "5 Star Signee Retention Coach"... and he's gonna have 2 (off the field) "assistants" and a $2.2M budget...

ScottH
10-05-2016, 10:29 PM

Hevesy can officially stay home?

Todd4State
10-05-2016, 10:38 PM
I think another coach would be good for us. It would allow us to get another coach which in and of itself would help recruiting logically because it would reduce the load on our staff. I also like the fact that it would allow us a lot more flexibility because in the past I remember Jackie never had a dedicated QB coach and Dan has never had a dedicated special teams coach because of the limits. We always had to combine that with someone coaching another position group. It also gives us the option to create an “assistant head coach” job for the country club guys like McCorvey and Hevesy where they can still be on staff but their stench is minimized.