PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to BYU game?

jsc8116
10-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Live north of Salt Lake City and planning to attend the game. I am not a MSU grad, but a Texas A&M grad, but want to cheer on a fellow SEC west team. For those that are going, what section(s) are you folks sitting in? Would rather sit with MSU fans vs. BYU fans. Also making the the trip next month to Starkville to watch the Aggies play you guys, first trip down there and looking forward to it. Best of luck for the rest of the season!

TheRef
10-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Live north of Salt Lake City and planning to attend the game. I am not a MSU grad, but a Texas A&M grad, but want to cheer on a fellow SEC west team. For those that are going, what section(s) are you folks sitting in? Would rather sit with MSU fans vs. BYU fans. Also making the the trip next month to Starkville to watch the Aggies play you guys, first trip down there and looking forward to it. Best of luck for the rest of the season!

You could try to contact the Mississippi Ticket office. 888-GO-DAWGS (463-2947) and ask them which sections MSU will be in.

Dawg61
10-05-2016, 06:32 PM

Think you're confused our game vs aTm is in Oxford next month. Please make sure your QB goes to Oxford that weekend. Thanks

RocketDawg
10-05-2016, 06:42 PM
From this seating chart, looks like Sections 8, 9, 21, & 22 are for the visiting team. Pretty poor seats overall. Of course, various fans may find better seats but presumably buying through the school would net you these.

http://byucougars.com/files/edwards_stadium_2011.png

Belegal
10-05-2016, 08:25 PM
I'm in section 121 row16

BulldogDX55
10-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Not sure of my seats, but me, my wife, and my father will be in attendance.

oldtrickdawg
10-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Don't know if you have been to the stadium but it reminds me a little of Baylor...kinda cozy with more seats...The sidelines are close to the seats so I would avoid the lower levels long the sidelines....

Gutter Cobreh
10-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Watched one of their games recently and they evidently decided to "white out" the game.... I couldn't help but notice they take that term to heart in Provo...When you ask their lack of diverse fans to put on white t-shirts, they're basically assured to accomplish the mission...

Kinda reminded me of what Vaught would look like if they decided to it....except without the Mormon excuse.