PDA

View Full Version : When the man comes around

EngDawg
10-05-2016, 02:50 PM
https://youtu.be/IUFWMfMuLUw

WSOPdawg
10-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Historic 2-minute vid that shook the college football world for the next 25 years.

Now we're seeing history repeat itself with TCUN.

EngDawg
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
"At the last second, when you least expect it, they say, " I think I want to go to SMU.""

Sound familiar?

Sacrifice
10-05-2016, 04:51 PM
29 violations...OM is halfway there with plenty of time to go. Come on OM you can do it!

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2016, 04:57 PM
What's funny about that video is all the celebrity media that in were the video asking, "How did they get those players?"

When all this goes down, you'll see all Bo Bounds, Sallee's, Finebaums, etc & all the others that have been praising that team for so long, talking about how they knew the entire time.

Well, here's a though.... if you know about it then stop praising them. Stop covering them, & encouraging the cheating.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2016, 05:01 PM
29 violations...OM is halfway there with plenty of time to go. Come on OM you can do it!

They are already way past that. You need to read the letter. Each category had multiple violations.

sleepy dawg
10-05-2016, 05:24 PM
What's funny about that video is all the celebrity media that in were the video asking, "How did they get those players?"

When all this goes down, you'll see all Bo Bounds, Sallee's, Finebaums, etc & all the others that have been praising that team for so long, talking about how they knew the entire time.

Well, here's a though.... if you know about it then stop praising them. Stop covering them, & encouraging the cheating.

This is what I don't get... Why does the media keep saying how great of a recruiter Freeze is when the evidence is already there? Stop acting like the proof isn't already there.

mparkerfd20
10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
This is what I don't get... Why does the media keep saying how great of a recruiter Freeze is when the evidence is already there? Stop acting like the proof isn't already there.

Because Bo Bounds and his ilk are tools. (And thanks for reading Bo.)

gtowndawg
10-05-2016, 08:58 PM
I swear that's uncanny. Just say Ole Miss when they say SMU and I swear it's the same song and dance.

RezDog7
10-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Because Bo Bounds and his ilk are tools. (And thanks for reading Bo.)

Bo Bounds is by far the worst MSU alumnist in the history of the school. By the way Bo, your show sucks too.

JohnnyQuid
10-06-2016, 04:47 AM

Paul f spoke at OM graduation or some shit a year or so ago. been on their d ever since - curious what they paid him

WSOPdawg
10-06-2016, 08:30 AM
I swear that's uncanny. Just say Ole Miss when they say SMU and I swear it's the same song and dance.

Gtown, if the mountain of crap keeps piling up in Oxford, TCUN may surpass SMU at the top of NCAA purgatory.

SaintDawg
10-06-2016, 08:53 AM
As much as we would all like to see it, I don't believe that the NCAA will pull the trigger and use the Death Penalty on OM. When they did it to SMU, not only did it destroy the school, but destroyed the Southwest Conference, too. I believe SEC is way to powerful to suffer as a whole from one school receiving the Death Penalty, but if they do, it could possibly begin a "house of cards" effect that could end up affecting the whole conference. Just an opinion.

EngDawg
10-06-2016, 10:53 AM
As much as we would all like to see it, I don't believe that the NCAA will pull the trigger and use the Death Penalty on OM. When they did it to SMU, not only did it destroy the school, but destroyed the Southwest Conference, too. I believe SEC is way to powerful to suffer as a whole from one school receiving the Death Penalty, but if they do, it could possibly begin a "house of cards" effect that could end up affecting the whole conference. Just an opinion.

While I agree that it's unlikely; mentioning it only hurts UM.