PDA

View Full Version : A&M has 6 Defensive Starters Suspended Today...

RougeDawg
08-31-2013, 12:04 PM
Makes me wonder if they wold have been suspended, had they been playing in a game like we are.

messageboardsuperhero
08-31-2013, 12:12 PM
And they just gave up a quick TD. This could be an interesting half before Johnny comes back after his suspension.

RougeDawg
08-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes, it may not matter when he comes back if they cannot do a better job stopping rice than that. Rice did what they wanted on that drive.

Rick Danko
08-31-2013, 12:27 PM
I think somebody forgot to inform Rice they had no chance to win this game***

Political Hack
08-31-2013, 12:29 PM
and their defensive depth sucks. they're getting shredded. I have no faith in the media darlings being worth a shit this year and fully expect them to come back to reality after losing some absolute studs on their lines.

They'll drop a game or to they shouldn't and won't beat Bama or LSU.

Bothrops
08-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Aggie defense lookin like our defense in our game last year.

MetEdDawg
08-31-2013, 12:39 PM
but this is setting up to a Johnny Football comeback after halftime. TAMU looks terrible right now, but I've got a feeling Manziel is going to come in and do what he does, which will allow ESPN to have their JF love fest all day long.

starkvegasdawg
08-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Makes me wonder if they wold have been suspended, had they been playing in a game like we are.
Of course not. Sumlin showed last year he would not suspend starters in big games. Their first game was against some no name school and he announced some suspensions the first game. Then that game was cancelled due to a hurricane which made their first game against Florida. Sumlin announced the suspensions would be delayed.

Bothrops
08-31-2013, 12:45 PM
Yeah, they can't stop Molina either. Manziel will run freely in the second half. But Rice does appear to have a decent offense going.